I Never Forgot The Flowers

Ayra p.o.v

Have you ever been in a situation where you have to choose between you happiness and your friends. I have, and let me tell you I never thought it could hurt. My best friend, who is gay, had beg me to be his fake girlfriend to get his parents off his back, so that he could go out with a guy he met on one of our travels. At first I was cool with it, but then my girlish emotions got a hold of me and I fell for him. Then everything change the day he disappeared and all there was in my room was a cluster of flowers.

..........................The begging if trouble.....................................................

I was in a dream. I was standing in the middle of a flower field. My hair and dress flowed with the wind. Turning I could get a glimpse of a familiar wolf. He stood tall watching me like he knew I would just disappear in a inccent. Flowers began to swirl and toss around. One landed on his nose causing him to snort. I giggled placing my hand on my mouth.

He began forward at me and I turn and ran. It was a game of cat and mouse. Running through the flowers caused a bunch of butterflies to fly up. I stopped to look at them as a heavy paw hit me. I fell forwards, but turn while in air. Landing on my back I looked up into the eyes of the wolf.

He held a wolfish grin as he licked my face.

"wake up..... wake up..." a voice whispered. Huh? The place around us began to break apart. Darkness fell over as I got up. The wolf had to began to disappear. "Wait" I muttered grabbing onto thin air. Everything went dark for a minute.

Opening my eyes I flew up. My head collided with someone elses as they held there head in the hands. I rubbed mine and gave out a whimper. "Man you are hard headed" a deep voice said. Moving my hand I let out a growl of annoyance.

Ash laid half on me and half off. A red bump appeared on his head as he let out a growl to. Damn Alpha male, had to come wake me up. I looked at the clock to see it read 5:00 am. "What the hell Ash! It's 5 a.m." I screamed.

Moving away I grabbed my blanket throwing it over my head. He chuckled and grabbed my blanket from me. I shivered from the cold then remember I didn't even have shorts on. "Nice panties" he teased. With a red face I lept up at him covering his eyes. Because of my quick movements we toppled over to the floor.

"How may time do I have to tell you not to come in while I'm sleeping" I hissed. I was startling him as I slowly moved my hands away. He glared at me and threw me off. He got up in ahuff and sat on my bed. Getting up I walked to my closet digging for a dress.

"You know if you actually wore clothes to bed we won't be having this conversation" he said. I looked at him and cussed under my breath. "I heard that" he said. I took off my shirt not caring if he was there. I was use to this and learn to wear my bra to bed. Of course due to my actions he was blushing. I smiled at this.

Getting my dress over my huge chest was hard. I hated this and wished for small ones. Of course everyone on my mom side had big chest. Running around I through on some deoderate, perfume, and brushed my hair. Ash came up and braided it for me like always. I grabbed a pair of black flats and slipped them on.

"You know making a habit of stripping in front of boys someone might rape you" he said. I tur towards him and laughed. "Sorry, but they better put up a might. Miss right and Miss left might not like them" I said. He laughed to and walked towards my door.

I followed after grabbing my bag and phone. We lived in the pack house with our friends. Only the eight of us lived here because no one like Ash because he was gay. Going downstairs I heard Ash go wake the others.

I was surprised to see my mom downstairs with my little sister. Kaylia saw me and ran towards me. I crouched and grabbed her in a hug spinning her up. Kaylia was laughing as I walked towards my mom. "Sorry dear for the early visit, but I was called into work and your father wasn't back to take Kaylia to school. Do you mind?" she asked.

"No problem" I answered her. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and Kaylia to. She left as I heard groaning. Looking towards the stairs I could see two guys walking down. Derek and Ryan looked like the walking dead. "Guys sorry, but the Walking Dead is on sundays" I said.

Derek saw Kaylia and smiled. "Oh Kaylia I think I saw the monster hand a few seconds ago" he said. Kaylia screamed and clung to my neck. Derek and Kaylia had this relationship. Since she was able to walk he would play with her. Kaylia looked up to him like a older brother. Sometimes she called him that. Derek didn't mind, but hey I was jealous of his attention.

"Stop scaring the little kid" a more angelic voice said. Ava walked up to him smacking his head. She was dressed already and wide-eye. Her and Ash were morning people. You could hear two loud smacks from upstairs. "Well the twins are up" Ava said cheerfully. I set Kaylia down and mushed her towards the T.V. Derek followed her as Ryan slumped on a chair.

I wasn't far behind as I sat across from him. Ava went to make sure Ash wasn't killed. Not long after two blondes walked down in a sleepy state. Skyla and Skyler are twins but you can tell them apart. Skyla had short hair and was into sports while Skyler had long hair and was extremely smart. Ash and Ava walked down after them and Ash had to pink cheeks.

I stifled a laugh at his face. He notice and came at me. I moved quickly as he fell over a sleeping Ryan, who fell off his chair, and landed by me."Wow" I said. He mumbled into the seat as I helped him up. "Okay guys. Let's get moving. I want some breakfast" Ava announced. I grabbed Kylia and followed Ash.

Ava, Derek, and Ryan all went into the same car. The twins had their own car and usually Jacob went with them. Wait Jacob where is he? "Umm guys we forgot Jacob" I said. Skyla hit her forehead and yelled, "I'll get him." I got into Ash truck with Kaylia. Making sure she was buckled in right I waited for Ash.

He went to help Sky;a. 5 minutes later they came out with a pissed off Jacob. He was mad that we forgot him and grumbled. Once he was in the twin's car we left. We usually ate at different places in the morning, but when school was over we would buy pizza.

"So where to?" Ash asked. "I want donuts" Kaylia yelled. "Well that answer your question" I said. Ash pulled up into the local donuts palace. We got out and went in since the drive through was packed. Ash went off to get the food as Kaylia and me went to a table.

"Sis who's that" Kaylia asked pointing at someone. The person she was pointing to was my ex. He was starring at me with intense eyes. My body froze as I looked away. I thought he left!!