Ch.8 Planning

This chapter is kinda just a filler for the weekend.

Taylor's POV.

"I love that one!" Selena said as I walked out.

We were looking for a dress for the wedding and I think I just found the on.

"Its beautiful." She exclaimed.

The dress was strapless and had glitter along the top. It hugged my body until it hit the bottom of my waist. From there down the dress hung loosely.

"I think this is the one." I told her.

She giggled excitedly and I went to change. After I bought the dress we went to a café and got some coffee.

"Did you pick a date for the wedding?" She asked.

"Yeah actually we did. December 13th."

"But, isn't that your birthday?"

"Yes it is but its the day we met." I told her.

"Ahhhh." She said getting the idea.

"Wait! Won't you be like 8 months pregnant by then?"

"Yeah almost 9."

"Isn't that kind of a big risk?"

"Yes but we really want it to be then. And Ed doesn't want to wait until after the baby's born." I told her.

She looked really confused and I just laughed.

"You and Ed have the most crazy relationship." She giggled.

"Yeah, we do."

I am so so so sorry about the short chapter I just need to put that little bit of information in there so the story would make sense. I think I'm gonna write the next chapter in a few minutes so keep checking! :)