Chapter One ♥

I guess it all started when I was 14, the summer had just began and me and my best friend Grace were out at the pier almost everyday. We were either sun baking and reading girly magazines or pushing eachother off the pier and laughing like complete nutcases at the most random stuff.

I never really knew what made Joel stroll on over to us and introduce himself that one day. Maybe it was the fact that Grace and I were wearing our bikinis and we were, well a little more developed then we really should've been for our age. I was sure that he hadn't walked over because he was attracted to that adorable face I had when I laughed, which may or may not have resembled a horse...
But whatever the reason was, Joel had walked over to us, introduced himself as 'Joel Bradley' and asked if he could sit with us. Me and Grace being the only two 14 year old girls left in the world who had no experience with boys at all, were the say the least, a bit shocked but agreed without a doubt.

That day I learnt that Joel Bradley had just moved to our seaside town of Hadley, and that he would be in my year and class next year at Hadley Secondary College.

And I guess that was the start of it all.

**********************************************************************
AUTHORS NOTE! ♥
Sorry if its a bit short, I promise the next chapter will be longer!
Please tell me what you think, and vote, comment.
Thanks a lot xx
******************************************