Chapter I. - Weird letter and pain

One day, when i was visiting my friend Emily in the hospital, she told me ,,Im glad you've come Kate, doctors says Im doing well...t-thanks for visiting... but I-I...I can't tell you anything about what happened...not here, i wrote you this letter...t-t-take it and read it in your apartment when you are alone."

I was slightly scared I wanted to ask her why is she making it so secret, but I respect her she is great friend so I immediately left the hospital. On my way home I've met very handsome man, he couldn't be older that 31 by his look. He was staring at me, like he has just seen a ghost. He haven't the scared face, but his look in face was like "I've just seen someone I've already met before". I was little bit scared because of Emily and now this very very handsome, but creepy man staring at me across the street. But I couldn't stop staring at him too, I don't know why or what was even happening around me. Some kids disturbed my staring session in my idle world... They wanted help with finding a dog. I told em that I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any dog around some time.

When I looked back at the place where the man was... H-he just disappeared, he wasn't there. I was like ,,what the hell, who was he"?...nevermind I blinked twice turned around and I went home, it was 8PM already ,,oh my god...my boyfriend will be home in 10 minutes... I must prepare dinner for him". He is always so hungry after work, he could eat everything in the apartment if he wanted to.

I ran home, made dinner for him and waited for him to come home. It was nearly 9PM when he came with ude and angry look in his face. I knew he will hit me again... he did always hit me when he was angry about something. As always he did it... I-I cried and ran to my lazy room, locked myself in there and cried more. Then I remembered... ,,Emily gave me the "So much secret about everything" letter"

 ,,Emily gave me the "So much secret about everything" letter"

I've opened it and started reading, the letter said:

,,Dearest Kate I know everything about you and Peter, how he hurts you and destroys everything what's you dearest when he is angry about something, you can't stop him... you need help or go and find a better boyfriend, you don't deserve this... I know you don't love him, I assume... when you are reading this you have already met Mark, maybe he stared at you weirdly... nevermind, tomorrow be at the same place where he stood today, please do it for me, he will tell you everything, don't be scared, please trust me..."

,,With love Emily".

,,H-How c-could s-she just know?" I said with an cold crumbeling scared voice.

But I wanted to meet him to know everything about the incident and the weird stalking staring look he had. I will go there not only for Emily but also for me... I-I think I have already met him somewhere....

,,Kate!...Kate!... open those god damn doors Kate!... I won't hurt you!" Peter yelled.

I was scared, he never was so angry...I knew that If I open the doors he will hurt me... again... as always...

I yelled at him while I was drowning in tears ,,Go away Peter! I don't want to see you! You hurt me! How could I be so blind! You are not the nice person I thought you were when we first met! I said go away! Leave me alone youo bastard!"

,,You are mine! Do you understand you're mine Kate! U can't run away from me!" Peter yelled again.

I heard footsteps... well they were more like steps of an angry elephant... as he went angrily downstairs... I started to calm myself... ,,I-I...I" I tried to say something but I couldn't. ,,ah.." I gasped.

You may be asking why I have started making out with him... you know... when we first met he was so kind and cute, he called me beautiful and was really nice to me... T-that all changed when we started living together... He started hurting me and sometimes he locked me up in my room for hours... I have to leave him, only god knows what he could have done to me If I opened those "damn" doors as he call them.

This room is the only one with build lock in the doors from inside... he can't attack me here. This is my safehouse from all this pain. I should go to sleep and tomorrow I will find this "Mark". Maybe Peter just need sleep too. We will see.