Sexual Abuse Part 2

It disgusted me the way he was smiling. I wanted to tell him to stop, it was starting to disturb me. But what if he tells ny parents what he was doing, what if they hear me, what if he hurts me..? I couldn't.

His fingers circled up. Gently around my genitals.. MAYBE just maybe, if I ignored, he would stop. So I started pretending nothing is wrong and continued with my homework. This encouraged him. He got that I wouldn't stop him. He was still looking at me.

He then took my hands and put it on his zipper. I wondered what he was doing. He started rubbing my hands around it. I felt something hard, I felt uneasy. So I took my hands away, got up from my study table and headed off to the kitchen. I needed water. I was suffocating and gasping for air.

I was gulping down a bottle of cold water when I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around to see him, blocking the doorway. There was no path to get away from him now. I stood still, with a bottle of ice water in my hands. I heard another crack of thunder and felt a shiver down my spine.

He grabbed me and pulled himself to me.

"Kiss me" He said.

My knees were melting away of fear. I tried to open my mouth to say no. But my mouths were glued. I forgot the whole alphabet.

I shook my head and tried to pull away. His grip was firm. Stood a huge man infront of me.. I couldn't shake him off. I couldn't pull away.

My eyes started getting watery. I felt my vision starting to blur. I felt ashamed of myself. What have I got myself into. My friends would boo me if they knew.

Suddenly, I heard somebody calling out my name. A gale of relief filled me. At the sound of my name being called, he quickly let go off me. It was my cousin. My bestfriend. I ran to her.

She saw him coming out of the kitchen as well and looked at me. She was a year younger than me but the look on her eyes told me she knew. I had no intention of telling her what happened. A part of me wanted to. But what if she told her mother, and she tells mine?