SCARS

She didn't realise the worry that she would leave behind.

In a hurry, she locked the door, and ran towards the drawers below the sink, grabbing a razor. She deeply breathed in and out, and thought it all over again, assuring herself that this would help, but the conscience in her told her to drop it, but she forced herself to concentrate on the metal piece.

She slashed it against her wrist. Feeling happy yet guilty as soon as she saw the blood drop to the floor, the red liquid slowly leaving it's mark on the white sink. She hurriedly cleaned it all up, but feeling tempted even more. She glanced over at the metal piece that she left on the side after the harmful cut. She picked it up and sighed deeply, her hands in her hair, going crazy thinking, why did her pain feel so good?

She heard something fall to the floor.

He was there. His eyes were wide open, tears falling down his cheeks, his jaw dropped down.

His eyes stared at the cut on her wrist,

"Liam,no no no." She sobbed, falling down to her knees.

"What the fuck is this Erin!!" Liam shouted at the top of his voice, his tears fell down, as he harshly rubbed them away, he grabbed her hand and went down on his knees.

"I thought you cared about me." Liam whispered, Erin tried to wipe his tears away, he kept pushing her hands away. "I thought you cared for me. What if you died?" He stuttered, grabbing her arm tighter, trying to cover the wound up with tissue, as the blood poured down, since Erin had cut really deep.

"I do care." Erin whispered, grabbing Liam's face in her hands, he kept shivering in shock.

"I love you so much." Liam mumbled, hugging her, his head in her neck as they both sobbed.

"But why?" Liam stuttered, as Erin wrapped her arms around his neck, crying because she didn't think anyone cared.

She didn't think about the worry she would leave behind.

Nobody thinks about the worry, the tears, the sadness they leave behind.

Please don't cut yourself.

I, Nafeesa, am writing this story, to help people through self harm. This book will be hard to get through I want to make my readers smile when Erin is happy, I want my readers to feel the emotions Erin goes through.

Erin is a self harmer, family troubles, no friends, and she never knew that all she needed was Liam.

Liam, the guy who helped her through this.

If you think your alone, your not.

God is here for you and so am I. I love you all, and this story is to help everyone understand who serious this actually is, I love you okay.