Chapter 12: Ruin

(A/n) please play Ruin by Shawn Mendez while reading this. It just fits the Chapter.

ZAYN

It's been two weeks since I ran into Harry and Taylor in that fucking coffee shop.

Out of a thousand coffee shops located in London, why did I choose to go into that certain place again? Maybe because that place serves one of the best tasting coffee around here.

Man, that was awkward!

I mean running into your ex-girlfriend, and seeing her being happy and all with some other guy.

But I'm happy for her. It was nice to see that beautiful smile back on her face again. The same smile that I once took away from her, the moment I left. I'm glad that she's okay, and finally starts to move on from all the pain I've caused her.

But at the same time, my heart breaks each time I saw her with Harry. It's like my heart was stabbed with a knife, and ripped it like a million times every time I saw them together.

It fucking hurts!

And that day at the cafe, I just looked at her as she walked away from me, until her figure disappears from the mass of people outside.

Because maybe, if I just look at her, all this pain will finally disappears. And she'll be back into my arms again, and be happy just like before.

But no, it doesn't works like that.

I fucked up! I ruined that perfect relationship that Taylor and I once had.

Is this my karma? For leaving her hanging for months? Now, I'm the one who's suffering.

How I wish I have a fucking time machine, so I can go back in time and make everything right.

I'll go back in time and tell her how sorry I am. How I never wanted any of this to happen. How I regret leaving her in the first place. And how I wanted our relationship to work, even though we're miles apart.

Damn, I'm such a fucking ass.

Our schedules are pretty much hectic during the past two weeks. Like in the morning, we attend our classes at the university. In the afternoon, we rehearse for our upcoming world tour which will take place early next year. And if there's still time to spare, we finish recording the remaining songs for our next album. Which will be released in about two months.

Yeah I know our schedules have been crazy, but I love my life. I love the attention and support that our fans were giving us.

I was at the moment here at our huge entertainment room. We don't have classes today, and our schedules was free. So I decided to go here and just chill. Liam and Louis was also here with me.

Those two was playing foosball. While I was distracting myself with action packed video games and smoking at the same time. To take my mind off with a lot of things, especially Taylor.

"Hey mate, how was that song going?" Liam asks sitting right next to me, and Louis followed as well.

I promised the lads to write a whole damn song for the next album. I just can't fucking find the inspiration to do it.

I puff a cigarette before I answer him.

"Nearly there, it's going pretty well Liam." I lied still focusing on the video game I was playing.

Truth is, I haven't really started writing anything yet. There's no title, or even what is it all about.

And every time I sit on a corner, and was about to write this song, nothing comes out of my brain. I mean, I have a deadline, I need to finish this before we even start promoting the next album.

"Surprise us Zayn, I know it'll be a kick-ass song." Liam pats my back and smiles as he said that.

"Thanks man." I puff another cigarette.

"Just look around Zayn, maybe your inspiration was out there somewhere." Louis says with a smug look on his face. "She could be at the Uni, at the park, or even at some nice looking coffee shop that you bump into a few weeks ago." Louis continues, he wiggle both of his eyebrows and an evil grin spreads across his face as soon as he finish his sentence.

And I well damn know that he's referring to no other than Taylor. Because I happened to tell him that certain incident.

Damn!

-END OF CHAPTER 12-

Sorry if its too short. Don't worry the next Chapter will be a bit longer than this. Enjoy 😘

Follow me:
Twitter:MharieValente
IG:shellybells07

Love you all xoxo 😊😊