Help

Click,Click,Click my blood-red heals clicking onto the stone cold Essex pavement. It's Friday 20th of April. My 18th birthday. I'm walking on my way to 'downtown' the club that my big sister violet suggested. I'm was so exited to see my friends. As I begin to walk  Down the little alley I feel a hand over my mouth it took all my power. But nobody heard my scream...
-
Lilly
-
I woke up rubbing my eyes
"Ahhhhh!" I screamed
6 faces were staring at me
My hands were all clammy and my heart rate was rising.
"Don't be scared"
I heard a loud voice say breaking the awkward silence in the room.
Slowly all the faces were moving away. I sat bolt upright my eyes red and blood shot.
Girls introduce your-selves a crackled voice said coming from a speaker above my bed.
"Jillian you start."
Hello my name is Jillian but you can call me Jill and I'm 18 years old. My interests include music and fashion.
Jill seems quite nice though her voice was quite timid and quiet I said to myself. Our Interests seem quite similar too. Before I could think any other thoughts about Jill another girl started to talk.
"Hello, my name is Joyce I am 19 years old but you can call me joy and my interests include animals and being a good friend.
I had my thinking time about Joy and then after 5 minutes or so had passed everyone had introduced them self. There was: Joyce-Joy
                  Jillian-Jill
                  Josephine-Jose
                 Joanna-Jo
                 Jennifer-Jen
                 Jessica-Jess
Everyone was around the same age 18-21 there was an awkward silence  for about 2 minutes when the speaker said  words that will stay in my body forever:

"And your name? Jasmine..."

Authors note~

So that's the first chapter it wasn't very long but I hope you stick around. Please comment and vote. It means a lot to me!
~cloudjumper12