Chapter 15- friends

Okay okay. I saw so much support on this story I decided to write another chapter. This would be a chapter where your 9 but the set where you were 5 was longer so that one was shorter to make up for it. Uh, this will be the final chapter set. The next chapter will be short. So sorry. Oh and by the way your 13 now. And I did use oc's made by other people here so credit to them.

You finally made it. You were at the park where your friends told you to meet them.

You looked around the large park. On the bench there was a girl in an orange hoodie showing pictures on a red tablet to a boy in a hoodie shirt. A street performer with white hair and fox ears was singing along to a song you never heard. You saw a few people at the far end of the park. Those were your friends. You already walked here, due to Papyrus's nagging so you just teleported over.

"Erogsa! Angel!" You called, grabbing their attention. "Hey where's Lunar?" "Someone called?" A human girl with brown hair rode in on a skateboard. "Hey Lunar." Angel, a four eyed monster hybrid, said. Erogsa tugged at her tied up black shirt, trying to get it to stay down. Her black cat ears twitched. "So uh, why are we here? You asked. " cause hangout." Angel said.

Time skip

You teleported home, just in time for spaghetti. Yay. Sure Toriel taught him how to properly make spaghetti, it doesn't seem to be working due to him still putting inedible stuff in it. This time glitter noodles. Sans was nowhere to be found. You saw a note saying he was at Toriels.

Okay this is short. Sorry. Welp, next time, lil bones!

-STB