Drunk!!!!

Hey guys! This chapter will not be part of the main story at all it's more of a filler my friend FutureSpirit gave me this idea.

This chapter is dedicated to Animallover133 because it's her BIRTHDAY TODAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

"Wake up!" Leo was shook awake. "Eh? What happened?" He looked around confused. "The teacher is asking you a question." His classmate said. The bell rang just in time. "Thank god." He mumbled to himself and walked out.

It was his birthday today and he was excited to meet his friends, he was turning 21, and you know what that means...ALCOHOL! He couldn't wait to get a taste of beer tonight.

He saw Libra passing by "hey Libra." He had a huge smile, hinting what day it was. "Hey Leo." She just walked past his. His smile faltered but it was still there. He saw his 'best' buddy Aries, he knew he wouldn't forget.

"Hey! Best friend. Do you know what day it is?" He shouted. "Ok first of all I'm not you best friend and second it's Friday." Aries shoved past him. Leo dropped his hands, he was losing hope fast.

Lunch time came around and he sat with all his Zodiac buddies. "Hey guy!" He remained optimistic. "What's got you all happy?" Sagittarius laughed. "No reason, it's just today is a SPECIAL day." He hinted again.

"But it's just a Friday, why is it special?" Cancer shrugged. Leo's jaw dropped open, they totally forgot. "Nevermind." He said glumly and sat down to eat his lunch. He didn't bother to go to his classes and headed back to his house, since it was Friday he could finally see Sherlock again.

He left out big food bowls and water howls out for him that should have lasted a week. "Hey where you going?" Sagittarius stopped him. "To my house." He sighed. Sagittarius's eyes widened slightly.

"How about you and me go shooting?" He smiled. "You seem down in the dumps, you can shoot with me, I will teach you." Sagi offered. "I don't know...I don't feel like going anywhere right now." Leo hesitated.

"Oh come on! Let go!" Sagi grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the forest. "Why the forest?" Leo said once they stopped. "To go duck hunting of course." He laughed. "I would like to eat duck..." Leo heard his stomach grumble.

Sagi saw the first flock of duck take to the air, he notched his arrow, aimed, and shot one straight out of the sky. It fell to the ground on the other side. "We'll collect them all later. Now your turn." He handed him his bow. "You sure? You don't trust anyone with your precious bow." Leo touched it.

"Just this once." Sagi gave the bow to him. "Ok but don't blame me if I break it." Leo shrugged. Leo took an arrow and sloppily notched it. "No no no, lean into the bow a bit more." Sagi put his arm around Leo.

"Now pull back...." Sagittarius helped him pull the arrow back. "Aim..." He aimed for the sky, and saw an unfortunate duck lagging behind the rest of the flock. "And shoot!" He let go of the arrow.

It hit the duck right in the chest and dropped to the ground. "I used a bow!" Leo cheered. "Good job." Sagittarius patted him on the shoulder. "Sagi...you good?" A voice said in his ear. "Affirmative." Sagittarius said in a low voice. "Did you say something?" Leo looked at him with a smile.

"No, nothing, let's go collect our ducks." Sagittarius said. Leo agreed and began to walk.

"Decorations?"
"Check." Virgo checked it off
"Lights." Aquarius checked the glowing lights.
"Check." Virgo nodded.
"Presents?"
"Check."
"Um, anything else I'm missing?" Aqua thought.
"FOOD?" She heard Taurus yell from the other room.
"Check." Virgo laughed.
"Oh and beer!" Aqua looked around.
"We still need to buy some." Virgo put the clipboard down.