~chapter 1~

Hey my interesting friends this is gonna be a sting X reader and you are Natsu Dragneel's sister.
I'll explain why your not with Natsu and about your past..... Bye my interesting friends.....
Key
Y/n-your name
H/l-hair length
F/c-favorite color
B/p-body part
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Pov
The wind blew around the young pink haired Mage as she walked into crocus.
The villagers watched as she walked towards the famous guild Sabortooth.
As she walked into the guild everyone stopped what they were doing and stared.

Y/n Pov
As I walked up to the guilds doors I got really nervous and scared that they wouldn't let me join. I opened the doors and as soon as I stepped in everybody's eyes went straight to me.
Excuse me who are you? I heard somebody ask and I turned to my right and saw the black haired boy who asked me who I was.
Oh I'm sorry let me introduce myself, my name is Y/n Dragneel and I would like to join your guild.
What why do you want to join our guild don't you have your lousy brothers guild! I looked behind the black haired boy and saw the blonde haired boy who yelled at me.
My brother you mean Natsu, I haven't seen him in 10 years.
What how come you haven't seen him, and by the way my name is rouge and the blonde idiot over there is sting.
Oh well it's nice to meet you rouge and sting, but can I join your guild?
Yes but I would like to battle you to see how strong you are.
Okay and sting are you the guild master?
Oh yeah forgot to mention that, sting said as he nervously scratches the back of his neck.
Anyways come on Y/n lets go fight, sting said excitedly as he grabbed your hand and dragged you outside with the whole guild following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I'm gonna end this chapter here and I hoped you liked it and if anyone has any requests for any characters just comment or message me them because I love to write!!!!!!
Anyways bye my interesting friends!!!!!