Chapter Three

I walked into the party with more confidence than I could muster on any other day of the year. I felt badass and sexy, and by the way that everyone's eyes went to me as their conversations silenced, I knew I looked the part too.

Jenna had lended me a gypsy costume that was black and gold, suspiciously like my matching underclothes set. She had admitted that she set it up and returned the dress while I was in the dressing room.

The dress had a thin fabric, but it was so extremely soft that I couldn't keep my hands off of it. It had a midriff top that exposed most of my chest, and shoulders but covered my arms with a loose puffy material that went all the way to my wrists. Gold lace held the bosom together, and small golden bells adorned the lace. Whenever I shifted, the bells made a sound that I could only describe as a delicate piece of heaven. The pants were an arabian dancer fit, so the cloth was loose and billowy. The ankles tapered, and more bells were sewn in there. A solid black sash around my hips had three tight rows of tiny bells that jingled with my every move.

I loved that everyone was shocked by me, because most had thought me to be the freak, but I hated that they were all staring. When I met the eyes of the girl from earlier, I felt like a slut. She was staring at me with shock...and disgust? I wasn't sure, but all I know is that she was the first to turn away. She talked in hushed tones to her friend, encouraging everyone else to start whispering. The boys all smirked and slapped each other, urging someone to flirt with me, while the jealous girls hissed to each other venomously. I made enemies that night, and I would send them to hell myself if they tried to ruin me.

Jenna thought this was good, and I was bewildered. She sauntered away, her fake fox tail swaying in tune with her hips. She had dressed as slutty arctic fox that night to "reflect her own nature". She did it to mere piss off jealous girls, and she had no shame of her body, unlike me. I felt strange is this revealing outfit, but at the same time, I felt powerful and confident.

I let my darkness roam outside of my body for once, and it decided to become two small twin pixies that perched on my shoulder. It was neither cold nor warm, expressing what darkness was. Nothingness. Both were coy, and they silently declared their names- Nihil and Inanis. I nodded absently, leaning against a tree as everyone else partied in the woods.

Both of the pixies were female, and they flitted around me, sometimes teasing other people, or whispering in my ear as to what I should do to someone who was giving me dirty looks.

I leaned my head back, and sighed. I hated that the girl looked that way. I wished that I could scrap this outfit, and never see it again. I was about to dismiss the two pixies on my shoulder who was whispering naughty things to do in my ear when I felt a hand snake around my waist. I was pushed forward, and I felt a solid, male, muscular chest against my back.

I turned around and smiled. "Hey, Jere." He was a mister, someone who could mist in and out of shadows. We had an odd connection, because he could draw power from me since I was the epitome of darkness. He constantly flirted, and occasionally tried to get in my pants.

"You look even more fuckable than usual, Cheye. How about a quickie before we start the real party?" He smirked, and rubbed himself against me.

"Not today, Jeremy. I'm feeling courageous and dangerous. Try again next week, doll." I smiled, and misted out of his grasp, appearing out of another shadow and bumping into- you guessed, Converse Girl.

She turned around to snap at me for bumping into her, then stopped when she saw me. "Shoe Store Girl?"

I smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Hi to you too, Converse Girl."

She looked me up and down, and smirked. "It's Alora. And you're Cheyenne?"

"Yeah. Nice RWBY costume by the way. You really look like Yang." And she did. She had Yang's signature outfit, as well as all her physical features. Lots of cleavage, intelligent eyes, joking manner, tight waist and deliciously flared hips.

She giggled, and knocked her fists together. "Thanks, I worked really hard." Her eyes lingered on my bare skin, and then her hazel eyes snapped up to mine. "How about we go somewhere quieter? I can barely hear a damn thing!"

I nodded, and we slipped into the dark woods together, while someone watched from the shadows.  

*****

~I wonder who's watching? *evil snicker* Okie baiiiiii~

~Published on August 29th, 2016~