Chapter 3

Rogelio's POV

I sat and watched him, his laugh and his hand gestures were amazing. His jokes were halarious... well if he was trying to crack a joke, but I think he was he had a bubbly sense of humor. That was on my turn on list, a sense of humor. I never really created a list of turn ons and turn offs but I guess my mind automatically knows when its turned off and turned on and at this moment its turned on and I need to get him, but how?

I felt like a complete bitch realizing that throughout the whole time Suzy was talking I wasn't paying attention, oops. She brought me back to earth with a slap across the face. She yelled at me. Oh well #sorrynotsorry I guess.

The bell rang which meant that I no longer could indugle on that beauty but ill get to see him in some other point of the day so thats good.

Alejandro's POV

I watched him as he sexily stared into his phone ugh he was sexy.

The way the front of his hair stuck out was the cutest thing ever. He seemed like he shaved recently. I dig it. he always had his headphones in though, I wonder what he listened to.

I really want to talk to him but it seems evident now that it may never happen, being as shy as I am. I snapped a picture of him the other day. I need that motivation to come to school everyday, to come and see him.