Chapter 2

I pulled out the the earphones from my Ipod. I put the song on the speaker. I started the song from the beginning and put it on repeat. 

I quickly pulled out a notebook and a piece of paper. I star ted writing.

To whom it may concern,

You might be a random jogger by the path or someone with the same intentions of mine.

I am an orphan child everyone hates. I don't deserve to waste precious oxygen. I am a freak and a cutter.

I'm not gonna waste your time by writing a huge suicide note. But if you by any chance find my body, please burn it.

I want to be rid of the world in every way possible. And please scatter my ashes on my parents' grave, Philip Calder and Deborah Calder in West Mount Church.

yours truly

Eleanor Calder

No tears were shed as I wrote the note. I am completely numb.

I climbed to the other side of the railing. Clutching the railing behind me. I tightened my grip.

you're insecure,

don't know what for,

What makes you beautiful started playing again.

I loosend my grip on one hand and then the other. I closed my eyes. I completely let go, awaiting my death,  but nothing happened.

A muscular hand wrapped around my tiny waist and pulled me over the railing. I squirmed under neath his grip.

"Please let me die!" I pleaded.

"No I won't let a beautiful girl like you die like that." a high pitched masculine voice said.

The voice sounded insanely familiar. I opened my eyes to be greeted by a pair of beautiful sea green irises. I know that eyes anywhere.

Louis Tomlinson.