Chapter 1

Once upon a time there was a girl and a boy. Their story was unusual, but like all stories, it was one of a kind. Their journey may have been long and there always were some difficulties, but in the end, it all came together. They happily married after a few years of being happy together and they wouldn't have it any other way.

But this isn't their story, this isn't the story of Killian Jones and Emma Swan. No. This is the story of Lucy and Juan Jones. A twin born out of True Love.

Juan and Lucy grew up without knowing their parents back ground. Emma and Killian decided that is was best for them if they grew up without all the fairy tale nonsense. Without having a villain lurking around every corner. Of course, Lucy and Juan got curious, but Emma and Killian didn't give much.

The day of their 15th birthday a unexpected guest knocked on their door.

And that's where the story starts.

"Hello there dearie. A happy birthday, but can is speak to Emma Swan?" the man said when Lucy opened the door. He looked pretty old and had a walking cane. He gave her a warm smile, but something cold was lingering in his eyes. Lucy blinked a few times and took a step back.

"Eh... Thanks, I think..." Lucy said a bit hesitated. She turned around and called, "Mom! There is someone at the door for you!"

Emma walk over to the door and was a bit shocked when she saw no other than Mr. Gold stand before her. Lucy thankfully already went upstairs.

"Gold? What are you doing here?" Emma asked him wary.

"Good morning Miss. Swan. I've come here because there is something going on in Storybrooke," He said.

Emma had to laugh. "There is always something going on in Storybrooke. That's why we left, we wanted our kids to have a normal future."

"As funny as it might seem, we need the Savior."

"Sorry Gold, Maybe you should try Regina." Emma slammed the door close right in Golds face, leaving him speechless.

"Who was that?" asked Killian when she reentered the living room.

"Gold," Killian raised his eyebrows in surprise. "he said there was something wrong in Storybrooke."

"And what did you say? Where is he now?" asks Killian a little worried.

Emma crossed her arms and huffed. "I think he's still at the door. I told him to ask Regina."

Killian nodded and stood up from the couch. "Alright," he said and kissed Emma on the cheek when he walked past her. "I have to finish something for work."

Emma nodded and Killian walked up the stairs to his office. He didn't trust this. What if what was going on was something really serious? Emma had gotten used to living like this, without the responsibilities of being the Savior, so it didn't really surprise him how she reacted. But still, she couldn't escape who she was, so he decided to call Mr. Gold.

"I see one of you still have some common sense."

Killian growled softly. "Just tell me what wrong."

"There is some kind of weird magic in the town. I've never seen it before..." Killian was taken aback by this. If even Gold doesn't know what it was... "Do I have your attention?"

"No need. We'll be on our way," Killian said and hung up. He walked out of his office. "Everyone pack your bags, we're going on a trip!"

Juan pocked his head out of his room and looked confused at his father. "Where are we going? Is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine. It's... a birthday trip," said Killian and grinned at his son.

------ 

Hey guys! 

This is my first English book so i hope you like it!

please tell me what you think of it. :)

kisses Me