Chapter 4

"Miss Swan"

Emma looked behind her, she couldn't look with here serious face, so she smiled and said: "Regina! How are you?".

"Hello miss Swan, that's a long time ago." Regina answered smiling.

They gave each other a hug.

"How is that, mom?" asked Juan when he is watching his mom hugging someone he didn't know.

"This" Emma was pointing to Regina. "Is Regina and the evil queen"

"But if she is the evil queen, why are you hugging? Because that's weird" He couldn't understand it, it all doesn't make sense.

(Emma's thoughts) this is going to be harder than I think, now I have to tell them everything. That's going to be the longest fairytale ever!

"Okee lets begin by the beginning." Started Killian, his face looked like it's going to take the whole night, it looked very funny.

"Once upon a time, there was a princess, her name was Snow white.' Mary Margarete had to blush. "she was the daughter of a powerful king and a lovely queen. Once her mother got sick and died. The king was looking for a new queen. Snow and her father were looking for a new queen, but Cora, The mother of Regina, Cora scared the horse with her magic so that it ran away in a gallop with Snow still on its back, holding on to it with her dear life while trying to maintain balance. Then she started screaming: 'Please someone help me!' Regina heard it and help her. As thank for saving his daughter he wanted her to be his queen. Of course Cora thought that was a good idea, but Regina was in love with someone else. She told snow about it and that she didn't want to marry her father and snow promised to not tell someone, but she couldn't keep the secret. So Cora killed the one Regina loved. Regina was so mad at Snow that she wanted to kill her. That's the moment that she became the Evil Queen." Told David. He took a sip.

"Sorry Regina... I'm still feeling guilty" said Mary Margaret and she looked like she had killed someone.

"It's okee, now I have Robin" Said Regina smiling.

"Can I get another drink?" Asked Lucy. "Sure, you can order anything you want, except when there is alcohol in there" Answered Killian giggling.

(Lucy's thoughts) How is that behind the bar?! He is so hot! If I'm going to ask it mom, she'll say I like him... that always happens...

"Hello, can I help you?" The boy asked. "Eh... yea, can I have a coke?"

"Yes of course, you're new here?"

"Eh... Yea a kind of, where on a sort of holiday." she said, stuttering.

"Ow, awesome! So I'll see you again?" He asked, he had to laugh when he saw Lucy was looking at him like he was saying weird things.

"O, eh... sorry, yes of course" She answered and walked back.

(Lucy's thoughts) WOW! He is like super cute and he wants to see me again! This town is amazing!

"So, can I go farther with the story?" Asked David. "Yes, sure"

"On Mary Margaret's and mine wedding day, every one was invited, except the evil queen, of course. But she appeared at once, on that day she cursed the day we would get our first kid, Emma." He said with a deep sigh. "Wait where is the book, there are all the stories in. Maybe you guys can read that."

"That's a good idea, but I don't like reading... So, no I'm not going to read it" said Juan stubborn.

"Maybe I'll read it for you, if you'll ask it as sweet as you can" said Lucy whit an 'evil' laugh.

"Sweetest Lucy I know, will you read that book for me? Please?" asked Juan as sweet as possible.

Lucy had to laugh "okay then, I'll read it for you."

"Okay kids, let's go to bed, tomorrow will see the whole town and we'll go and see mr. Gold" Said Emma.

"Where're we going to sleep? Do we have a house or something like that?" Asked Lucy. "Yea, something like that." Answered Killian and winked to Emma. She knew instantly what he meant.

"Bye see you guys tomorrow!"

Lucy had one lastlook at the boy behind the bar and left Granny's.    

----

Here you go, another (small) chapter. I hope you like it.

Love you guys!

xxx Me

Please like, share and comment