Alice's Journey's in Wonderland Part 1

She look amazingly at the painting in wonder as everything began to move. Her painting consisted  of people dresses as cards painting roses red, a little blonde girl in striped stocking, and a blue and purple cat with an unusually wide grin. The roses began to come closer and closer and she reached out and grabbed it. They felt so real; the petals soft as silk. This is the moment Alice's life was turned upside down. 

     Alice woke in a world she felt was so strange, yet she felt that she had been there before. "Where am I?" she asked herself. At this moment a singing came from a distance. Then a cat with stripes of blue and purple, appeared upon the limb of a tree. "Who are you? Where am I? What is this place?" Alice asked. "I'm Cheshire Cat. And you are in Wondreland." replyed the cat. "Wonderland? It can't be. Thats the name of.... ,"she paused scared of the thought that was running through her mind. 

     Wonderland was a name that was very familiar to her. It was the name of her collection of paintings. She thought that she was just dreaming, so she just followed the path. 

     This led her to a ling table, covered with empty plates, tea cups, and sugar bowls. I man was sitting at the end of the table. He had a large hat with a six of clubs stuck in a ribboon that was tied to the hat. he also had large, stricking blue-green eyes and large orange hair. A hare sitting beside him had grayish fur with very large ears. "Happy merry unbirthday to you!" they chanted as a small mouse lifted up into the sky. 

     This is what she thought would be the worst thing that could happen but she was sadly wrong.