Chapter 1

Mike hung up the phone and yelled from across the room. "The cabs get here at 11 P­M. You got 10 minutes girls. Hurry up!"I went up to Pauly and said, "It's t­shirt time."Pauly grinned and shouted, "Oh yeah!"I followed Pauly up to our room singing our annoying catch phrase. "It's t­shirt timmmmme!" He cut me off by throwing something at me."Yo Vinny, you should wear that shirt, it goes great with your Sicilian hair." I looked up to see Pauly grinning."Yeah whatever, hurry up and change before the Situation throws a fit." He chuckled and turned to look for a shirt.Time passed and as I looked up from putting my t­shirt on, I saw Pauly lift off his shirt to try on another one. I couldn't help, but stare at his biceps and pecks. I felt my whole bodytremble and shake. Pauly was so sexy. I didn't care if he was a dude, at least he was hot and fresh. Damn...I want him...With out thinking, I blurted out, "Wanna have sex?"Pauly looked at me with a surprised look, "Are you for real?" I knew he thought I was playing, but I was being for real."You're just so sexy..." I said raising my eyebrows a couple of times.Pauly smiled, "We should stay home tonight and have fun in the hot tub."My heart jumped from excitement. "Want to?""Sure, let me tell Mike we're not going out tonight." The cabs just arrived and everyone was heading outside. "Yo Mike, me and Vinny are not going out tonight. We're gonna call upsome chicks we met at Karma last week!"Mike yelled from the front door, "Okay that's cool, but if you're gonna bring home some grenades, make sure you're drunk first!" I chuckled as Mike closed the door. I stopped tofeel my heart sink as Pauly went to the phone to call up some chicks. He glanced at me and hung up the phone.He smiled, "So you wanna get in the hot tub?"My heart lit up like a kid on the fourth of July, "Um yeah, but aren't you gunna call up some chicks?""Naw man, it'll just be me and you tonight." We went outside not bothering to change into swimming trunks. We stripped down to our boxers and got in the tub. I could see Paulyswhole body now. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if I saw him totally naked. My body trembled again. I don't know how or why, but I wanted him all to myself.He caught me staring at him and said, "So you really think I'm sexy?"I blushed, "Well...yeah you're a...built dude." I couldn't speak anymore with a lump in my throat.He moved closer to me and whispered in my ear, "What do you mean by "built dude"?" I swallowed hard. Did he not know what he was doing to me? I knew if I said anything more,my voice would croak. I looked up at him, his face was expressionless. I turned to face him with trembling hands. Before he could say anything else, I pressed up against him andkissed him hard on the lips. I released to catch my breath. His face was deep red. Not even all that tanning could cover up his blushing."Vinny what was th­?" I cut him off again with another kiss. This time I switched sides hoping Pauly wouldn't push me away. My heart was racing. I released him again. This timePauly pushed himself against me and wrapped his legs around my waist. Being in the hot tub he felt light as feather. He kissed me and forced his tongue into my mouth. We foughtfor control, with Pauly winning, sucking onto my tongue. It felt awesome having Pauly kiss me that way. Having him pushed against me, I felt him get hard as I ran my hand downhis back. He stopped to catch his breath and looked deep into my eyes. I felt his hands run down my waist. He slowly slipped off my boxers, rubbing and gripping both of my thighson the way down. I was getting hard. He threw my boxers out of the tub. He grabbed my neck and rubbed my chest. He slowly moved his hands down my abs to right above mycrotch. I tilted my head back, I didn't feel him anymore. I looked back up, he wasn't there. I glanced around wondering if he got out. I was about to get out when I felt somethingpull on my cock. Shit! He was under the water? I felt his mouth surrounding my cock. His tongue rolled around and around. His mouth felt like a warm, soft cushion, suction cup.The tugging and pulling continued. I couldn't help, but moan and groan. He stopped to come out for air. He was huffing and puffing trying to catch his breath. I'm not gonna lie, hewas turning me on...a lot. I urged him not to go back under the water, instead I came close to him and slipped his boxers off. The whole time my eyes never left his."Is it my turn?" Pauly said his eyes glowing.I chuckled and said, "You can have anything you want. Anything I can give you its yours."He smiled and said, "I want the best of you. Promise me you'll give me everything you got.""I promise." Pauly was just too cute. I was going to keep that promise and give it everything I had without hurting him. He wrapped his legs around my waist again and surroundedhis arms around my neck. I tightly grabbed his butt cheeks and spread them apart. I lifted him up and slowly slid into him. He moaned and wrapped his arms tighter around myneck. I began to jerk up and down. Being in the water I couldn't tell if I was sweating or if it was just me being wet from all the splashing we were causing. I knew I had to havebroken a sweat trying to hold up Paulys muscular body. Just feeling his chest against my face, tightening my arms around his waist and back every time I jerked up felt great andtiring at the same time. My body was telling me to rest, but hearing Pauly's moans and groans motioned me to keep going. I loved how hot our body's felt together..."Ahhhh!" My thoughts were interrupted by a loud groan made by Pauly that sent tingles down my body. I started to thrust harder and faster than before."Ugh! Mmmm...Ahhh! Fuck!" I couldn't help, but moan and shout with Pauly."H­harder...ahhh! Please Vinny...F­fuck me harder!" I thrusted as hard as I could going faster. I decided to switch positions. I stopped much to Paulys dismay and slid into him again.Thrusting harder, I held on to his hips, leaving hand marks from how tight I was gripping him."Vinny more! Fuck me more...ahhh!" Now almost angry, I tilted Pauly to his side and lifted his leg above my shoulder. I knew this hurt him by the tears that were forming in hiseyes."Should I stop?" I asked."No! Please Vinny. It hurts so good! Keep going." I slid out of him then slid back in as far as I could."Ughh...Ahhh!" Pauly began to scream. I did this again, but harder and faster. I slid all the way out then back in again."C­come on, more!" Pauly grinded through his teeth. I continued to thrust in and out. I was coming."Pauly I­I'm..." He looked at me and said, "Lets come together." I nodded in agreement. Grabbing the edge of the hot tub I began to jerk as hard as I could."Ugh! Uh­uh... Nuh­nuh­no!" Pauly began to shout. I knew I was wearing him out, but I was almost there. Oh Gosh...I was at the tip of my peak. Just a few more jerks. I thrustedagain and again. Harder and harder each time."Vinny I­I'm there!" I slid out of Pauly and finally slid back into him as hard and far as I could for one last time."AHHHH!"...I came. So did Pauly. I released him and fell on top of his chest, trying to catch my breath. I knew both of us had to have been sweating. It was so hot.Pauly rubbed my back also trying to catch his breath. "That was fun. We should do it again."I chuckled, "I don't think my back can go through something like that again...at least not now." I looked up to see Pauly smiling. He placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed megently."Mmm...You're so good. Maybe tomorrow?" I couldn't help, but give Pauly everything he desired."Only If you massage my back tonight."His eyes glittered, "Okay." I kissed him one last time before we headed inside. That had to have been the best sex I have ever had in my life. No offense to Snooki...