Chapter 3

"Aye Vinny wake up!" Mike whispered beneath his breath, "We gotta go to work man, its Thursday." I rolled over my bed to glare at Mike. He had just ruined one of the mostawesome dreams I've had in a long time."Yeah man okay, I'll get up in five minutes.""Yeah, but we only have like 10 minutes man, so hurry the hell up." Mike turned and walked out of the room. I Grunted and began to drag myself out of bed. Damn, my dreamsalways had to get interrupted, especially the good ones. Of course, my dream was about Pauly, or a recap of what happened the night before in the shower. Mmmm I could still feelthe pain and pleasure of being loved by Pauly. However, I still felt weird about that. I would rather have Pauly all to myself, but that would be greedy. I finally stood up and put onan old shirt that I threw on the floor the night before. It was still clean at least.I walked to the living room and saw Pauly lying on the couch on his side. He smiled at me and yelled, "You ready for work Vinny?" I smiled, "Yeah I guess." That lucky bastarddidn't have to work today. No wonder he's smiling."Well, I'll be waiting for you when you get back." Pauly said with a grin."What do you mean, "I'll be waiting for you when you get back?" You and Vinny gonna do something later today?" Mike had just walked into the living room with the keys to the car."Yeah Mike, Don't you know? We're all going to the beach after supper." Pauly gave a small gaze to me and winked his eye."Oh yeah, now I remember...Well we gotta go, see ya man." Mike gave Pauly a handshake and walked out the door. I was about to walk out too when Pauly grabbed my arm andpulled me back inside where no one could see us. He gave me a long, hard kiss and held my sides tight. "I'll be waiting for you Vinny." I shivered."I can't wait." I said. We looked at each other for a couple seconds then it was time for me to leave. Damn if I didn't have to go to work right now, I guarantee me and Pauly wouldbe back in that shower for another run at it. I got in the car and we headed off to work.*LATER THAT DAY*­I walked into the house to smell chicken and steak being fried and baked over the stove. Mmm it smelled so good. I didn't realize how hungry I was from working until I walked into a house full of steam and the smell of different foods. Pauly turned to look at me and asked to help set up the table. The food was done.Everyone sat down; we said grace and began to eat. Everyone was talking about there day and the days before from going out to the club. We were truly a family.There was a moment of silence, which was interrupted, "I had a dream Pauly and Vinny made out." Deana said smiling to herself.I was a little surprised, but played it cool by grinning at Deana. "You know dreams hold a lot of truth." Pauly said jokingly.We were done eating and started to head out to the beach. There were girls in bikinis everywhere. Usually I would be checking out everyone that walked my way, but now I don'tget the same vibe. All because of Pauly. I turned to look at him as he lay on his towel sunbathing. His skin looked so tan and oily. I turned away before anyone noticed I was staringat him. I placed my sunglasses on and tried to calm myself down. Looking at Pauly was getting me hard. Hours passed and everyone started to head home. The gang decided thatwe would go out to Karma again tonight. Pauly and me were all alone, in the dark on the beach, with just little light from the boardwalk and the moonlight. It was so beautiful.Pauly came and sat behind me. He began to massage my back. It felt great. There was sand all over my back from Paulys hands. I leaned my head back to feel Pauly begin to biteand suck on to the side on my neck. "Uhmmmm," my nipples were hard. Pauly began to grab them and twist them. "Ughhhmmmm" I was hard all over. Pauly got up and walked infront of me. He sat on me and pushed me to the sand. He began to kiss me gently and run his hand down my stomach to my crotch. I placed my hands around his neck and kisse him with eagerness biting onto his lips and pulling them.Pauly grinned and asked, "Are you okay about doing it here?"I wanted to slap Pauly. Did he not know how turned on I was from him? "No, not at all...As long as its just me and you its okay."Pauly grinned and started to slip my trunks off. Pauly stood up and allowed me to slip off his. We threw our trunks to the side and began kissing as if the world would end. Pauly and I rolled around, kissing in the sand, first me on top then Pauly. We had sand all over I could feel it between my toes, to my crotch, to my stomach. I rested on my back and Pauly came and sat on me again. This time he teased me by rubbing and pulling onto my cock. "Ughhhhh, mmmmm," I moaned for Pauly. There was sand all over the place. Pauly was about to slide onto my cock when I stopped him."I think we should wash some of this sand off first. I don't wanna get any inside you." Pauly looked at me with a pouting face."I don't wanna go inside. We just got started, we can't stop now." I smiled as Pauly made the cutest puppy face ever."Who said we need to go inside?" I sat up and began to struggle trying to stand up, carry Pauly around my waist. I walked over to Ocean and took a dive straight in holding Pauly.We both came up with Pauly still around my waist. Breathing hard and wiping the water off our faces, we looked at each other in the moonlight. Pauly looked dark as ever. I let outa small laugh and kissed Pauly on the forehead."Now?" Pauly said."Yes, now" I took Paulys legs and tightened them more around my waist. I grabbed his muscular butt cheeks, spread them apart and slid right in. "Ughmmmmm" My eyes rolled back as a shock of pleasure went through my whole body. I began to jerk and thrust. Minutes that almost felt like hours went by."Ugh..Ughh....nnnnn.....Ahh!...F­fuck!" Pauly began yell. I jerked harder and harder each time Pauly let out a moan."V­vinny...." Pauly bagan to say."Ugh...ughhh...yeah?" I was so in pleasure it was hard for me to speak."V­vinny! Ahhh...faster...f­faster!" Pauly let out whispers at first then groaned with each jerk. I went faster as Pauly commanded. It was tough thrusting in the water. I was losingspeed. I stopped and carried Pauly up to shore. His head was on my shoulder huffing and breathing hard."Why did you stop?" he said between each breath."I'll make it up to you." I stopped right where the water hit the beach and laid Pauly on the sand. I bent over him and placed both of his legs over my shoulders. I slid into him ashard as I could."Ahhhh!" Pauly shut his eyes and arched his back. I held on to his waist and jerked even harder than before. Pauly began to caress his cock with every movement and jerk of my body. I looked to see Pauly and couldn't resist him. I wrapped my hands around his back and pulled him onto me, still jerking and thrusting. His face was only 3 centimeters away from mine. I kissed Pauly impatiently and vigorously."Mmmm...Pauly I'm coming." I said between each kiss and bite."M­me too..." Pauly could barely whisper. He was at his peak. I thrusted harder and harder with Pauly groaning with each jerk."Ughhh...ughh...nnnn....Ahhh....Ugh....Almost...There.." I held onto Pauly tighter. He wrapped his hands around my neck and tilted his head back in pleasure."Uhh...uhhh...AHH!.." I placed Pauly back onto the sand and collapsed right next to him. I huffed trying to catch my breath.Pauly sat up and looked at me, "I have never felt so much pleasure in my life."I sat up and kissed him gently, " That makes the both of us."So I hope you guys liked it!...Please comment and Im sorry this one took so long...I'm kinda running out of ideas...you guys have any in mind?...;)