CHAPTER 1

The morning had just broken and the sunlight shone through the blinds. In bed I lay with the man I loved and adored, he was so mesmerising as he slept. His perfect structure seemed more and more beautiful as I stared. His firm biceps were adorned with tatooes, and as the light shone upon his pale skin ,handsome narrow face and soft brown hair; I realized just how blessed I was to have him in my life.
His name was Marshall Bruce Mathers III; the man who had captured my heart. He awoke from his slumber and just as soon as as his dark grey eyes met mine, I heard his voice " Lana" he said and smiled. I rubbed my hand against his face and kissed him gently on his soft pink lips. "Good morning" I said and smiled back. We both arose from the bed and proceeded to get ready for the day ahead. I made us a light breakfast and although it was less than fitting, I poured Marshall a glass of Mountain Dew; his favourite drink.
After the meal was finished, he kissed me softly on the neck and whispered in my ear " I love you."
" I love you too Marshall." I replied.
As he opened the door to leave, we smiled at each other waving. Soon he was out of sight and I listened as he drove out of the mansion's huge gates and into a world filled with judges.
I headed back to the kitchen and leaned against the island, fondling the white gold ring which was on my slender ring finger. It was the engagement ring Marshall had given me in the previous week.
Before I knew it I had yielded to my habit of zoning out . I drifted into a sea of memories about our relationship and all the. Unfavorable criticism we had received.

Long before I'd really known Marshall, I obsessed over the iconic Eminem....Slim Shady. I had dreamt of meeting him and sent tons of fan mail in an effort to contact him. In all this, I was skeptical that he would ever get my mail let alone reply. I was a 16 year old girl as regular as they come. However, to my surprise, I had finally received a reply from Eminem " THE EMINEM!!!", I thought estaticly.
He wrote:
" Dear Lana,
I really appreciate the fact that you're such a big fan of mine. Send my regards to your bestfriend. Alright? And yeah I'm doing great. Hope you are too. My tour will be hitting illinois..your area.so I'll see you at a concert?
Yours truly,
Eminem.

I'll be back with more chapters😉👍💕