There's the boy...

She had the greenest eyes I had ever seen.A light fly away piece of her smokey black hair rested on the top of her cheek bones.Her eyes were narrowed like a cats.I felt hotness flush up my cheeks.I turned away,feeling the same tingling feeling on my gum right above my canine teeth.My eyes were turning a coal gray color.It happens all the time.The urge over powered me.I looked back to see if the girl had see me but she had disappeared.

I didn't know if it was me,but I thought his eyes were changing color.He turned away,apparently turned off by my gawking at his beauty.I turned and headed on my way.It took me at least 10 minutes down the hallway to realize that they were emptied and I didn't know where I was headed.I looked down at the papers in my hand to realize that they weren't there.Oh my gosh.I lost the papers.The map.My schedule!This is going to be so embarrassing.I sped on my heel just in time to knock head first into a hard and muscular chest and fall backwards onto the hard,warm tiles."Ow,"was all I could mutter."I'm so sorry,I wasn't watching and,"the person I had just knocked into said.I was just about to say something snarky when I noticed that was the boy from before in the hall.I looked into his eyes.I never really noticed his appearance until now.Dark brown hair,cut short at the nape of his neck.Black leather jacket,despite the heat,and dark brown converse.I looked at his facial features.Wait-what was that?I saw veins popping out from under his eyes and his eyes turned off black."Your eyes,"was all I could say.He looked at me,letting my words sink in,and then he turned and finished down the hall.I was still laying down in the middle of the hall when I heard the shrill sound of the bell ringing through the empty halls.I jumped up and started back where I came from,scanning the floors for any sign of a packet.All I could see was converse,vans,vans,heels.I looked up to see the owner of the heels.She had platinum blonde hair that waved down right below her waist and a collared short sleeve shirt with mid-shorts."Excuse me,"she said,putting her hand on my shoulder and walking around me."Excuse you,"I muttered under my breath.I didn't think it was that loud."What?"the girl said,turning around to face me.She was about my height so it wasn't that hard to stare at her."I said excuse me,"I said,coming forward."Oh,"she said chuckling."You must be new.I'm Stephanie Romo.My father owns this school.So,I do,too.So you better understand you're place,new girl."She turned around,and sashayed down the hallway,leaving everyone staring at me for standing up to her.Apparently no one did that before.After the crowd thinned out,I turned back and started searching the floors again.After about a minute,I saw it!But it was in someone else's hands.I looked upward to see a blonde haired boy holding it out towards me.