The Questions

-----------------------------------------------Nicole's POV-----------------------------------------

Today I was at my locker and Grayson (The jock) asked me on a date I was so excited that me and one out of 2 of me and my BFF's favorite YouTuber. So I said ......Yes  I was so excited ."I will pick u up at 8 Garyson" said. "Oh Grayson"  "Yeah" "Where r we going " "All I can say is we r going some where fancy and after bring some extra cloths like a swim suite" Oh and call me Gary if u need to" "OK Gray see u tonight" See u tonight babe ok see u.

-----------------------------------------------Grayspn's POV---------------------------------------

So I have had a crush on this girl named Nicole she is smart,cute,friendly,and she is the most BEAUTIFUL girl at school I have had a crush on her seance the first day of school she sood out like u know what I mean .It was like the whole world stopped and it was just me and Nicole as I stared at her is was amazing  she looked so pretty talking to Cheyanne,Jackie, and Ally yeah I know their names I may be a FUCBOI but I am actually sweet I guess u can say so .

---------------------------------------------Cheyanne's POV---------------------------------------

So when I went up to my locker Ethan came and hugged me from behind and I didn't know who it was so I turn't around to see Ethan I was so excited that I let out a squel he saide WHAT WAS THAT so I said that I was a not a crazy-stalker fan .OOOOOKKKKKK he said when I closed my locker and turn't around so that we were face to face can I ask u something he said yeah w will u u g go on a d date with me suturing over his words I said yes  I am Cheyanne yeah I know he said I am not one of those stalker guys I promise I said I know so what time will u be picking me up at 8 and is is a quad date so bring a swim suite and dress fancy see u then bye.

-----------------------------------------------------Ethans POV---------------------------------------

So I was so nervous on how to

-----------------------------------------------------Jackie's POV--------------------------------------

SO seance I found out that Chey and Niclole (Jynicia) r going out on a quad date I asked who was the other 2 people? they said Idk so we rode our penny boards to Star Bucks and when we got there Nick Robinson was there and I have had a crush on hi...

SO seance I found out that Chey and Niclole (Jynicia) r going out on a quad date I asked who was the other 2 people? they said Idk so we rode our penny boards to Star Bucks and when we got there Nick Robinson was there and I have had a crush on him seance I was 12 and we got to school together and we have only spoken once and that was wen we ran into each other in the hallway .but when Chey,Nicole, (aka Jynicia )and Ally were in the bathroom he asked me on a date and I said yes  he said to dress fancy and bring swim suite and then he left so I told the girls about Nick and him asking me out and how I keeped my excitement under control. OMG now we  can triple date now wait what about Ally she has to have a date for it to be a quad date .  Oh so we finally found out who the other 4 people r so Ally has this big crush on Joey ( for those of u who don't know who Joey Brilem this is him below)

  Oh so we finally found out who the other 4 people r so Ally has this big crush on Joey ( for those of u who don't know who Joey Brilem this is him below)

(Jacob is in the story to )

----------------------------------------------------Ally's POV---------------------------------------------

So Jacob walked into Star Bucks  and he ordered and sat next to me and then someone  walked in the door OMG what Jacob said ........................

AN  So comment on the page and vote btw I read the comments and I love it when u text me and now I am doing request so if u want to be in the story just give a 

Celebrity

Name 

What u want the story to be about

Age 

Features 

so I hope I get some requests luv ya be safe and be happy if u have problems I am here