GANG MEMBERS

Butterfly princess

Dianna Catherine Lee half Korean-filipino, a smart and such a beautiful girl she's the only daughter of one of the riches people in the country, she's a nerd in there school ,but behind of being nerd is the other side of her, the leader of her gang named butterfly princess no one knows that she's a gangster even her parents, they call her Red in the world of gangster because of her red mask, but if she's with her friend they call her Yanna.

Samantha Nicole Santos she's next to yanna just like yanna her family is one of the riches family in the country, she had a brother but because of one incident her brother died and that's turn her into a gangster, they call her yellow in gangster world but with her friend they call her Sam.

Hannah Marie Jung half korean-filipino ,she's the clown of there group such a childish brat, but then don't mess with her because you will borrow a face of a dog, they call her blue in gangster world, and Hannah if she's with her friend

Victoria Christine Samonte the play girl in town she loves to play but her toys are boys, she's not a bitch or a slut , she just don't believe in love, she had a brother and they are very close with each other, she is black in the gangster world, and Vic if she's with her friend.

And this gangster princesses are the nerdy gangster of there school

***************

Black thunder

Asher Chase Park the leader bossy type person, he's smart, he's family was the #1 riches in the country his a half korean-filipino, he's the only son that's what he wants is what he gets, he don't believe in love because he never fell in love before, but not in that girl he saw singing like an angel he's the strongest in there gang.

Carl Jhon Samonte next to chase he had a sister, he's the lucky go lucky type of person but if you mess with him you will be dead

Ace Justin Luna the childish member of the gang, he loves to sing and play some instruments, he's not that romantic but you will surely in love with his voice.

Christian James Black ¼ korean-filipino and ½ American the Casanova member of the gang but being a Casanova there's the reason behind that

The rank 2 in the gangster world next to butterfly princess