Stand By You

I got the idea to use to this song from Lilkitten45  Oscar and Olive aren't silblings, it's just they've known each other for so long they consider each other their sibling.

As Olive ran Otto tried to call after her, but she didn't hear. "Wait!" He turned to look at the others. "What happened? Why is she so upset?" he questioned. Oprah, Oscar, Octavia, and Oz all shared a look. They wondered if it was their place to tell him. Octavia nodded and spoke softly, "Todd. He hurt her more than any of us." He looked confused which Oz took as a sign to continue. "You know they where partners, and you know that he was kicked off the squad because he caused oddness, but what you don't know is that they dated." "He said that he loved her, he said he needed her. But really, he used her. He used her to get close to Oscar for the gadgets. Even when he claimed he loved her, he treated her terribly.  Always late, always screaming at her." Oprah stood as she spoke. Everyone who was their nodded. "She wanted to break up with him, but, uh, he betrayed us. Yes, she was going to end it, but it broke her to no end." Oscar said finishing the story. They all grimly nodded. Otto wanted to run after her, to make her feel better. As he began to go off, Oscar whispered, "Don't hurt my sister. It would push her over the edge."

"Olive. Olive." Otto called. He didn't know where she was, but usually when she was upset, she came to the park, more specifically an old oak tree where the two solved their first case together as partners. He then heard someone muttering something. "I can't be in love. You know how well that worked last time. Don't set yourself up for disappointment, again." It was Olive. Otto was about to mak his presence known when he saw something shine in Olive's hand. It was a razor, gleaming in the moon light. She slid it across her wrist and blood began to flow. She was about to do it again when she heard something. "Please, stop. Put it down." Otto said softly. Olive couldn't help it, he was seeing her in such a fragile and weak state, so she dropped to her knees and sobbed. He quickly swooped down and grabbed her in to a hug then softly began to sing.

OTTO-Hands, put your empty hands in mine And scars, show me all the scars you hide And hey, if your wings are broken Please take mine so yours can open, too 'Cause I'm gonna stand by you Oh, tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes And hurt, I know you're hurting, but so am I And, love, if your wings are broken Borrow mine 'til yours can open, too 'Cause I'm gonna stand by you Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you Even if we can't find heaven, I'm gonna stand by you Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you

Otto meant every word of what he said. He wasn't going to let her suffer the pain she felt. He loved her to much. Olive began to sing softly, her throat stinging from crying.

OLIVE-Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you

It was enough for Otto to know she loved him just as much as she loved her. He lifted her wrist with the fresh cut and kissed right above the cut. Then he lifted her head up a softly yet passionately kissed the love of his life.

BOTH-'Cause I'm gonna stand by you

She fell asleep in his arms, so he picked her up and carried her back to Oona's. Everyone was already asleep when he got there. He layed her down on an empty mattress and whispered in her ear, "I love you."

Boom. Songshots over. Comment which chapter was your favorite just for reference.