Chapter 6: The Flu ( Part 2 )

A/N: In this part of the story,Harry is going to be watching a show called Veggie Tales...here is a picture of what I am talking about.

Harry had still been sleeping when all of a sudden he felt nauseated,he tried to rest but he was woken up he rang the bell and his mum came to him immediately.

Anne: Yes sweetie.

Harry: Can you please get me a bucket?

Anne: Sure,sweetheart.

Anne went to the kitchen and found a bucket underneath the sink and went back to her son and placed it on the floor next to him.

Harry: Thanks mum.

Anne: Sweetie,whats the matter?

Harry: Mum, I feel nauseated.

Anne: Really?

Harry: Yes.

Anne: Awe, sweetheart.

Harry slowly sat up on the sofa, he grimaced in pain with every move, Anne frowned at her son...it made her sad.

Harry was watching veggie tales,when he felt his stomach somersault...he was caught off guard.

Anne looked at Harry to make sure he was okay,she noticed that he was pale,she started to rub his back.

Harry's stomach did another somersault but this time it cause him to gag, he continued to gag when all of a sudden he started throwing up.

Anne was rubbing Harry's back while he threw up when all of a sudden she heard robin throw up again, she was already tied up with Harry and decided to ask Gemma if she could help with her father, which she happily did.

While Gemma was helping her father and while Anne was helping her son Harry,she heard the doorbell ring indicating that someone or something was at her door,she got up and answered the door and saw that it was Ashton.

Anne: Ash,what are you doing here?

Ashton: I need to talk to Gemma.

Anne: I don't think that Gemma wants to talk to you after what you did to her.

Ashton: I want to explain what happened between this girl that I never cared about.

Ashton grabbed his stomach as it was hurting, he wasn't feeling good at all.

Anne: Are you okay?

Ashton: No, I woke up this morning feeling sick.

Anne: Why are you not at home resting?

Ashton: Because I really wanted to explain to her what happened.

Anne: Okay, good luck trying to convince her that you didn't cheat on her.

Gemma came downstairs after helping her father and went to tell her mum,that her father threw up...when she saw her ex-boyfriend Ashton,she was about to run back upstairs to her bedroom to cry when all of a sudden Ashton threw up on the living room floor,causing Harry to throw up again.

Anne: Gemma, can you please get Ashton a bucket please.

Gemma: Fine.

Gemma walked into the kitchen and looked in the cabinet and found another bucket and gave it to Ash Who Instantly Threw up again.

Ashton: Sorry about the floor Mrs.Styles.

Anne: It's okay.

Gemma sat next to him and rubbed his back anyway,even though she hated him.

Gemma: You have 30 minutes to tell me, what you need to say to me and you are going to have to leave.

Ashton: Okay.

Anne looked at Gemma with a sympathetic face, that had the expression of, you should probably let Ashton stay and rest because he is sick with the stomach flu.

Gemma rolled her eyes with an expression that said seriously mum, fine.

Gemma: start talking.

Ashton: Okay.

Ashton immediately started to explain everything that happened between him and the girl to Gemma.

While Ashton  was still explaining what had happened, she couldn't stop crying...she was hurt that someone,led alone who was her so called friend would hurt her by the time Ashton finished explaining to her what happened she had broken down completely in tears.

Gemma: So you were telling the truth the whole time.

Ashton: Yes.

Gemma: I feel so stupid,how could I have believed that girl.

Ashton: Its okay.

Gemma: I am so dumb.

Ashton: Don't ever say that.

Gemma: I Dumped you,when you were telling the truth.

Ashton: You are going to make yourself sick.

Gemma continued to cry a bit she was extremely hurt that the people she thought were her friends did such a thing.

Gemma: Ashton, I am so sorry.

Ashton: It's okay cutie, I still love you.

Gemma: Can you please forgive me?

Ashton: Yes.

Gemma: Thanks.

Ashton: You are welcome.

Ashton was about to hug his girlfriend Gemma,when he threw up again,setting Harry off.

Gemma began to rub his back as he threw up in the bucket,she also felt his forehead and noticed that his forehead was warm.

Going to write one more part and then it would be the end of this chapter.

~ Nichelle