02

The crowd continued to grow larger, I would've been lost but amongst the commotion Shawn had grabbed my hand and was pulling me along. Finally we reached a gate that was being guarded by a group of buff security guards, he let go of my hand and walked up to the guard that was placed in front of the gate latch. I couldn't quite hear what he was saying over all the girls yelling but the guard squinted while pointing at me. Shawn nodded and the guard reluctantly opened the gate. Shawn motioned for me to follow as the other security guards held the crowd back. We went directly into a building that obviously wasn't anywhere near a 'bus'.  But I wasn't really complaining because the building was air conditioned. There was glass display cases with a variety of clothing articles and guitars.

Shawn Mendes Access Experience a large sign read in front of the exhibit.

"You're Shawn Mendes," I questioned with large eyes.

He laughed like he thought I was joking. I raised my eyebrows.

"You really didn't know who I was?"

Sure I had heard Stitches on the radio hundreds of times I had even heard Treat You Better. I knew he looked familiar but he also looked like a basic white boy.

"No I really didn't," I responded in a judgmental tone.

"You didn't purposely run into me?"

This time I laughed. What a jack ass.

"Do you expect all girls to trip over themselves to talk to you," he just stood there and shrugged. "Plus you were in my fucking way."

"Bullshit, you walked into me," Shawn responded as we walked out of the building into a large parking lot.

I was expecting some run down bus you would see in a horror movie or one you'd see someone selling drugs out of but I was definitely wrong. Shawn lead me to a large black bus, he opened it and peaked his head in before commanding me to follow him. It looked like Shawn was making sure no one was inside.

He walked to the back of the bus, pulled a small suit case out and opened it. Shawn tossed me one of the black v-necks that filled the bag.

"You must be joking," I scoffed.

"Take it or leave it," he said closing the suitcase.

I rolled my eyes but was in no place to say no, "Fine."

Shawn stood in the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Are you going to leave so I can change?" He didn't budge.

Shawn held his hands in the air, "Go where?"

I glanced around the quaint bus, "At least turn around." The way he acted earlier he probably thought I was just going to strip in front of him.

I took off my now yellow lace shirt and replaced it with the black v-neck that was way too big for me. I grabbed a handful of it and tied it into a ball on my side the side. I wasn't trying to make a fashion statement, just glad to be out of that sticky shirt.

"You can turn around now."

Shawn eyed me up and down.

"Looks amazing," he said with a thumbs up and sarcastic grin.

I returned the face smile and waiting for him to let me out of the hot bus.

"Do you have tickets for the show tonight?"

I tried not to laugh, I didn't know who he was twenty minutes ago and now he expects me to have tickets for the show.
I shook my head.

"Well lucky for you I have two front row tickets available," I probably had a confused look on my face. "For you and your friend."

Damn it, I had been so occupied by this whole fiasco that I forgot about Lauren.

"Wow lucky me," I muttered as I pulled my phone out. Lauren had called me 5 times and texted me 8.

Shawn's phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his pocket.

"Uh, I've got to go to sound check. If you go to the main ticket office and ask for the tickets under the name Andrew they should give you then. But um I hope to see you tonight," Shawn smiled and lead me out of the bus.

A wave of fresh air hit me as I exited the bus. Two security guards met me out side of the bus.

"Get her back to the gate," Shawn motioned toward me as he spoke to the guards. He began walking to where I assumed the stage was, "Take care of her guys." They nodded and began taking me back the way I had come. Once I was lead back into the parking lot by security I texted Lauren. She was not going to believe this.