chapter 2 lava dog vs Phoenix

In this part of the forest is were student ninjas from hanzo academy were young ninjas train to take on anything but is it enough to defeat a 15 year old boxing samurai ( yes your 15 in this story) that was training his hold life

Their you were unconscious on the ground shirtless with six scars on your chest cause by that fight with the tan ninja (d/n) lick your face to try to wake you up a few times you started to wake up.

(Y/ n) : hmmmm what happen * you started to yawn and rub your eyes than when you finally awake you realize that you were in the forest* W-W- WHAT HAPPENED HERE WHY I'M I IN THE FOREST AND WHY IM I SHIRTLESS AND HAVE SCARS WAIT DON'T TELL ME I WAS RAPE.

(Y/ n) imagination

(Y/n): p-please I'm not ready for this I'm still growing 😫.

Some lady: but I can't just let you go without doing anything to you it just to must for me .😍

(Y/n): please I'm not ready to take this kind of responsibility what will my dad and 4 uncles think of me please I'll do anything just let me go.😧.

Some lady : anything I can't just let you go but you can give me your innocents.😍

(Y/n): NNNOOOOOOOO.😨

Imagination end.

(Y/ n):IF THAT REALLY HAPPEN THAT MEANS I'LL NEVER GET MARRIED.* by that ( d/n) sweat drop*.

(D/n): ahh young master if you only understand me I'll try to ease your worry.

(Y/n): WHO SAID THAT.

(D/n): hmmm there's nobody here but us young master if only you humans have sharp senses.* by that you look at (d/n) at surprise.

(Y/ n): (d/n) you can TALK.

(D/n): WHAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME DOES THAT MEAN THAT OLD PUG WAS RIGHT.

(Y/n): old pug ...... you mean grandpa hatorara's dog puggo

(D/n): yeah when I was still new in the house puggo always tall me these stories about your family being samurai and having powers like being lava or talking to dogs at first I thought he was crazy but now that I saw you back their fighting with two female humans.
*
(Y/ n) : wait you know what happened to me.

(D/n): yes you were in the forest of bamboo doing your boxing training than the first female that fight you have short green fur and yellow snake eyes after that a other female came to fight you she have tan skin and long hair tied as a ponytail but for some reason it can turn red than when your were almost gonna die you turn into a dog made of lave and escape.

(Y/ n): will that will explain why I got six scars* than you realize that your collar was messing * my collar what happened to my collar * than you started to heat up than you realize what happened * I get it my collar was a spell to keep my powers in but why did my dad keep that from me .

(D/n): will you did got your lava powers after that collar was broking so I guess your theory is right but about the secret I guess it was for your own good because some people may use you as a weapon.

(Y/ n): yeah your right but we have a new problem in hand we're lost I need to ask a favor .

D/n): say no more young master (y/ n) my nose is going to LEAD the way out of this forest just follow * by that (d/n) started to follow his nose.