Chapter Thirteen: So Far Away

DARA's POV

"Your A Monster.. A cold-hearted Monster!"

That line was still marked on my mind, Why i'm so affected when Namjoon state that.

I know i'm use to it that they will call me cold hearted, Bad, Bitch, or whatever.. But when it came out from Namjoon's mouth, i feel hurt, guilt, and anger.. Why.?

I didn't mean to punch him yesterday, it was just an...
accident.

I sigh and walk to the parking lot bringing the bag of clothes and other goods i brought for us. Yes, i left Namjoon in that old house..

I put the Bags at the back seat but when i sit and started the engine.
A chains grip my neck and i gasped for air..

"Hello there, Dara." A voice said at my back and the chains become more tighter..
"Tell me.. Where is that Namjoon Guy.?" He said but i grab the chains from my neck and punch his face before running out the car..

He run after me until we reach the end of the pathway where i enter..

"Grand Master want that Namjoon. Dead." He said and attack me, i grab everything that i could grab just to avoid his two samurai but he got a chance and grab my right hand pinning it at the wall.

He quickly get his knife and roughly stab it at my palm making me cuss in pain.

The knife passes through my flesh and pinned itself on the wall..
Blood oozing down to my arm and dripping to the ground..

"Where is Namjoon.." He said and i stay silent..
He removed his mask and i was slightly shock when i saw who is this shit.

"I thought your innocent.." I said glaring at Nash..
"This is my mission." Nash reply and i roll my eyes..
"Just give Namjoon to me and i will let you free.." He said and i smirk.

Say what Duck.?!!!

"Kill me or what ever, I will not let anyone get Namjoon including you.." I bravely said and he walk towards with his knife at his hand..

"Kill you or... whatever." He said and roughly smashing his lips on mine, i lifted my left hand to push him away since my right hand was pinned at the wall by his knife..

He grip my left hand and pinned it at my side still locking his lips on me..

"Stop squirming Dara.." He said between our lips and he bit my lower lip making his tongue enter my mouth..

I pretend that i like it and i stop squirming, he froze for a while but he never mind it and just continue playing with my lips..

He loosen his grip in my left wrist and i wrap my left arm to his neck pulling him closer.

His lips sucking my neck and i reach the knife that stab my left hand using my right hand, i slightly pull it off without making any sounds or just moan to distract him..

When i already pull the knife out from my flesh and i guess he really didn't notice it..

"Good Night." I whisper at his ear and stab the knife at his neck, five times.

He slowly slide off me and lay on the cold ground with his eyes shot open.

I lifted my Red Rose with a black ribbon tie around it and put it inside his clothes before putting back his mask.

I quickly leave and run to the car, still my right hand hurts.

I try my best to drive and thanks to me i arrive at the old house safely and still breathing..