Place Where Heaven Are

Kise looks toward his sleeping friend. Sleeping? He been in comatose how long he lost count. He smiled weakly. He's friend was broken but he saw nothing. "Akashi-cchi--", he touch the red hair. "You need to wake up, Akashi-cchi. Everyone is waiting. Everyone--", Kise continue crying. It been days since the incidence where his doll, lover no longer function like it should have.

"Kise-sama--", Kuroko-doll was there looking at him emotionless.

"Kuroko-cchi--", he smiled sadly.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"I'm fin--I'm not good I think--", Kise laughed weakly. "I'm not good, Kuroko-cchi. Daiki-cchi--Daiki-cchi--he's--", Kise crying even more desperated. But, just behind the door Haizaki sighed.

"You giving me the hardest job--", he blow the smoke.

ווו×

"Takao--", Midorima called but his doll did not answered him. "Taka--", the door opened.

"I'm sorry, Midorima-sama.", Takao bow and almost touch Midorima hand before Midorima prevent him from doing so.

"Just don't--", Midorima spoke.

"I'm sorry--", Takao looking down. "Shin-chan--",

"DON'T CALL ME WITH THAT NAME!! AND STOP BEHAVED LIKE TAKAO!! YOU AREN'T HIM!!", Takao eyes widen. Midorima leave the room. Takao fall to his knees and crying.

"Sorry---",

ווו×

"Atsushi--", Himuro ran toward him. Murasakibara smiled and embraced his lover, his doll.

"Muro-chin--", he kiss Himuro's tample.

"Neh, Atsushi--you know what. When I was looking after Akashi-sama yesterday I saw his finger moving a bit--", Murasakibara eyes widen.

"You mean that--", Himuro nodded.

"Akashi-sama will soon wake up--", Himuro leans on Murasakibara's chest. His head suddenly spinning.

"Muro-chin?", Murasakibara felt his lover flinch.

"I just dizzy--need to sleep--", slowly Himuro eyes closed.

ווו×

Aomine look on the window. He felt weak. Dying. The door opened.

"Ryota-sama?", but as soon the person appeared, Aomine eyes widen. Before him was a person who was too familiar.

"How are you, Daiki?", the man smirked before sit beside Aomine.

"You--", Aomine eyes widen as a sudden memories flowing in his head.

"Daiki-cchi!!",

"Daiki, where has you been?"

"Mine-chin might hid his lover away from us--"

"Aomine go wash yourself!! You such clumsy police!!"

"Aomine-san, Shin-chan just being tsun-tsun--"