Why Dude?!

Marshall's P.O.V

When I woke up I felt someone hit me with a pillow. I quickly shot out of my bed and saw Fionna really... ANGRY

"Marshall!!! why did you steal my diary?!" She said yelling at me,"I just wanna know stuff" I said defending myself. All of a sudden I smirked,"And I know who you sang the song to" I said. I heard her gulp,"You did?" she asked as she sweated a lot I nodded and she ran downstairs covering her face.

Fionna's P.O.V

I ran outside of his house not looking at him as tears rolled down my face,'how could he?! how could he interupt someone's private posessions?!' I thought shouting at my head. I ran as fast as I could inside the tree house and I slammed the door shut. I looked around and saw that Cake had gone somewhere else so I climbed up and hugged my knees and I cried until my tears dried,"WHY?! SHIT WHY?!" I shouted punching the floor so hard thelat my knuckles were bleeding and while I was crying I noticed that my DIARY WAS STILL AT HIS HOUSE so I quickly wiped my tears and grabbed my backpack and ran off to his house

Marshall's P.O.V

While she ran off She forgot her Diary so I figured I can read it a little more

                   'Dear Diary

Today I wrote a fan fiction about---'

I noticed that she was writing a fan fiction about us so I quickly read it

' Once upon a time there was a girl named Fionna,she was an adventurous girl in the land of Aaa, that is until she met the notorious Vampire King Marshall Lee'

"MARSHALL?!", I stopped reading and saw Fionna's face full of hatred and Anger as she grabbed her Diary,"THIS ISN'T OVER!" She said as she ran out of my house,'bitch move man' my head said. I paced back and forth until I got dizzy,"What should I do?!' I asked myself as I punched my hard sofa... All of a sudden I heard someone outside,"Look just leave okay?!" It whispered angrily. I looked outside and saw Fionna and Ashley...

and Ashley told her to LEAVE?!. I opened the door and saw the two girls, Fionna with little tears welling up her eyes and Ashley with a little hint of happiness and Greediness in her eyes,"Oh marshy that stupid Girl is being a slut to you" Ashley said grabbing my arm as I yank it away,"I AM NOT A SLUT!!!" Fionna said as she lunged at Ashley and she punched her over and over,"YOU... ARE... A...JERKY... WHORY... SLUT!!!" Fionna said as she punched her,"ENOUGH!!!" I yelled at both of them,they looked at me, Ashley with happiness while Fionna with Anger and hatred,"Look Fi, Ashley is my EX-girlfriend" I said rubbing my forehead, She slowly got up and got out of my cave without waving a goodbye she JUMPED at the cliff and was catched by Cake who glared at me and they both left,"wow what a relief she got off Marshy" Ashley said as she dusted herself,"LOOK ASHLEY I HATE YOU OKAY! WE ARE OVER GOT THAT? NOW LEAVE!" I shouted making her leave,"why? Marshy? we're gonna have fun!" She said squeeling,"NO THAT IS ENOUGH! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said, She followed my orders and left me alone, I sat on my sofa feeling depressed.