Chapter 6

I woke up that night with a constant headache that kept me from sleeping further more.
Getting up from my bed i went inside my bathroom to take a cold shower because the headache turned into heat.
I don't know why but my wolf was nagging at me to go outside.
So i did. I stepped into the hallway looking around for people vut no one seemed to be there. Looking at the time on my watch i saw it was 8:00 so i went downstairs to the kitchen to make the pack dinner.
I made roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, fries some grilled asparagus and Caesar salad for the pack. Placing them on the dinner table i went to ring the buzzer to let everyone know that dinner was ready.
As soon as i placed the last plate on the table pack members swarmed in like bees inside.
But the alpha was missing, i heard the conversation of the teens saying the alpha clayton was already resting that meant i could take alpha's dinner upstairs.
Making a plate for him i went upstairs and knocked on his door. For some reason my wolf was pacing around my mind.
Not giving much thought to it i went inside the office after i got permission.
When i stepped into the room my nose was filled with an amazing smell. I was a combination of axe and wet wood and forest. I lookef around the room for the source of this smell when my eyea landed on a pair of brown one's.
Looking in his eyes it was as if nothing else matters, the world faded away and it was just me and him but the trance was broken when alpha rafael cleared his throat but before he could say anything the handsome piece of hunk opened his mouth his oh so beautiful mouth that I'm sure can do wonders.
Snapping out of my dirty thoughts i looked to see him looking at me.
" I'm sorry i didn't hear you can you repeat" i asked him.

"I said pack your things we're going in about an hour back to our pack"

"What? Why? I mean this is my pack"

"You're my mate ofcourse you're coming with with me weather you like it or not"

I looked up so fast i think i might have gotten a whiplash. His mate. What the hell.

" what's your name"

"Alpha Clayton of the dark heart pack"

He said with so much pride i think his chest puffed ten times more.
Alpha Clayton shit i got stuck with a monster. But i can't reject him no i won't reject him.
If i try i can change him I'm sure.

I hope that i can.