Only 3 survived!!!

Hi guys this is just a short scary story for you hope you like it please give me your feed back xxx

At their cabin the four teenagers were having a fun time off from college, there was no one around, the nearest village was 25 miles away by car. They were sitting around the fire place, they didn’t know what to do they wear bored stiff. Then Jake one of the boys said how about a spooky story but the girl’s didn’t want to, but then Mat the other boy came out of the kitchen holding a box he said “how about we play this”

Jessica one of the girls said “that’s a wegi board it’s dangerous bad things happen to people who play” but the three others wanted to play whatever Jessica said so then Jessica joined in.They placed the glass dice in the middle of the board, then Jake asked the board “spirits are you there” ,then the glass dice moved to the letters Y-E-S the 4 teenagers jumped back on their chairs in astonishment that it actually worked ,then Olivia the other girl asked the board “spirits what will happen on the drive home tomorrow “ then the glass dice moved again but to the letters D-E-A-T-H Jessica whispered “told you it was dangerous” explained Jessica ,Olivia laughed “it just a game Jess” then stupidly Mat said “on the way home who will die?” Jessica and Olivia got scared after he asked that they waited a while for the board to finish its sentence the board said THE ONE WHO SEE’S THE SKULL then they grabbed the board and chucked it back in the cupboard and Jessica did a little scared laugh her voice was afraid, shaken sorter like a ghost.

On the drive home a lorry pulled out (a petrol lorry)! They hit it as they didn’t see it pull out, Jack was in the front the other three wear in the back of the car jack turned round to see the three were ok Olivia was ok just in shock, Mat was just astonished his life flashed before his eyes ,Jessica was still Jack said “Olivia check her pulse…  Olivia started crying Mat asked what’s up Olivia said “SHES DEAD” then Mat and Jack looked at the lorry with tears filling up their eyes and on that lorry had a big black skull…Jessica was the only one who noticed that skull.