Harry= my boy

I woke up to my phone vibrating on my bed side table. I half opened my sleepy eyes and saw a text from Stella.

‘ill pick you up at 11:30 xx’

 I looked at the time on my phone. It was half 10.

“Shoot” I mumbled.

I had a game at half 12:30. I jumped out of bed and stumbled through to the shower, the wooden floor cold on my feet.

When I got out the shower I quickly blow dried my hair and put it up in a high pony clipping back my fringe.

I put on my strip and packed my bag for the game.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=104055865

I put on my little miss sporty mascara and headed down to the kitchen. Mum was making toast.

“Morning sweetie”

“morning mum, you coming to the game today.”

“yeah, me and Georgia will come down at 12 though.”

“okay where is she?”

“ she's in the shower, here have some toast”

“thanks mum” I mumbled with a piece of toast in my mouth. “got to head mum Stella's picking me up at the park in half an hour” I said picking up my bag and hoodie.

“bye Rox good luck “

I waved and left the house. I was walking down to the park and checking twitter. I was scrolling down my news feed when I saw that HARRY STYLES! Had tweeted that Naill was dragging him to a basket ball game that just so happened to be ours!!! I instantly texted Stella and the rest of the girls. I sat on the bench at the park trying to take all of this craziness. I Stella's jeep pull up I stood up picking up my bag. Stella rolled down the window as I was walking over to the car. 

"CAN YOU BEILEVE IT!” She said half screaming.

“ I know!”

The car ride was mostly us talking about our plan to try not to seem to ugly while sweating like a pig. We walked into our local sports centre and walked to our coach.

“ so have you guys heard the news!” the girls said as we walked towards them.

“yeah! Can you believe it?”

“I know right”

Our coach broke up our special moment.

“okay girls as exciting as this is we need to get on with the game plan. We sat down and discussed everything. The crowd started to fill the seats. It was quite packed as it was the finals. About twenty minutes before we started we were practising when the boys walked in. they had V.I.P seats and where right next to the court. Harry looked so hot in his white top and skinny jeans. He was arguing with Naill. Harry caught me staring at them and winked at me. I nearly died with excitement!”