chapter 2 DAT ASS!

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi guys. so this story only has 3 reads so far. its my first story so sorry if its crap lol xx it would help so much if you could share this story thanks xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRYS P.O.V

I drew my attention away from mine and Nialls silly argument over who hat the sexiest feet when I saw a girl staring at me. She had long brown hair that was tied up in a pony tail. Her shirt had the number 4 on it. She had big brown eyes and an amazing figure. I winked at her and she blushed and continued taking shots. I couldn’t help but stare at her ass.

“Harry its rude to stare” Liam said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

“Sorry”

“Harrys got a crush” Louis said in a teasing voice.

“Shut up” I said, I could feel myself blushing

“So who is it” Niall asked

“Number 4 is so HOT!”

“Go ask her for her number at half time.”

“Do you think I should”

“Yeah totally think you should, she's obvissualy gonna say yes.”

ROXYS P.O.V

I could feel him staring at me. Did this mean he liked me? No of course he didn’t he was Harry Styles for god sake and I was Roxy, just boring old Roxy. The buzzer went of indicating we had 5 minutes till tip off. Our coach gathered us over and went through some more tactics. Stella elbowed my and nodded her head towards Harry.

“looks like someone’s got the hots for you.”

I smiled at her suggestion.

“girls are you listening” our coach snapped.

“ yeah sorry”

I looked back at harry. Stella was right he was staring at me. He was bighting his lip then started whispering to Niall. I turned my attention back to coach. It was time for tip off. Knowing harry and the rest of the boys were watching made me even more nervous.

HARRYS P.O.V

We were only 4 minutes into the game and she had already scored 7 baskets which gave them 14 points. But all together their team had scored a total of 20 points leaving the score 20-4

HALD TIME

ROXYS P.O.V

Me and Stella were sitting on the bench looking at the score board. It was 36-16 when we noticed Harry coming over. I could hear the girls in the croud screaming. I laughed a little trying to hide how excited I was. Stella nudged me trying not to scream. He came over and sat on the bench next to us.

“Hey, well done on the game by the way your doing really well.”

“thanks” I said looking down at my feet.

“so umm… this might seem quite strange … but emm would you like to go out on a date sometime.”

“serious”

“yeah serious” he said laughing a bit at my disbelief

“me… why me”

“because your beautiful”

“umm okay.. here let me see your hand”

He handed me over his hand and I wrote my number on his hand.

“call me later” I said and walked back over to Stella.

HARRYS P.O.V

She is so beautiful. I cant wait for her date…