Prologue

"Dad, I'm home!" I yelled as I went inside the house.

"Hey, my princess." He walked towards me and kissed my forehead.

"Go change your clothes. Dinner is almost ready." I obeyed him and nodded in response. I went straight to my room to change.

I decided to take a quick shower.

After, I went to my drawer and grabbed my clothes.

I must hurry, Dad must be waiting for me.

I went downstairs, running to the kitchen.

"Look, Sehun. We played and you won. And that's it. " I heard Dad's voice, shouting. I stopped my footsteps as I listened to Dad.

"Yes, we played and it's a game. But not to mention those debts you still owe me." A man named Sehun stated and sat on the couch, putting his feet on top of the table.

"I'll pay you double next month." Dad is gambling? Just how much did he owe this man? I took one more step forward and they noticed. I could see the smirk planted on this man's face.

"How much does my dad owe you?" I asked this man and quietly waiting for his answer. He stood up, walking towards me as he grabbed my chin and lifted my head higher. My eyes averted at his gaze.

"Why'd you want to know anyway?" He asked, bringing his face closer to mine. His husky voice sending shivers to my spine. I gulped as I find words to answer his question.

"I just had to. A-As his daughter." I manage to respond. He let go of me and I took a step back.

"5 or 6 billion? I don't know, I've lost count. It must be on my log book." My eyes widened a fraction. Did he say b-billion? I must be hearing things.

"Next month, Sehun. Just leave us alone, for now." Dad said while standing in front of me. I scooted closer to him as I hid behind his back.

"I'm not that gentle, David. Pay right now, or else." He said in a lopsided smile.

"W-what? Or else what?" Dad said while shivering.

"Let's see. You can give up your daughter to me as the payment. That'll be more fun." He said while smirking and started to walk towards me once again. My eyes widened as I moved closer to Dad.

"This is a joke, Sehun! Why would I give up my own daughter?! Bullshit that is!" Dad shouted.

"I want her though, you know you're nothing against me, David."

"Take me instead! Not my daughter!" What?! They're both insane! Damn it all. Dad, you can't do this to me.

"Nope. What would I do to you? You're not interesting. Besides, she might enjoy being with me." He smirked, looking at me.

Dad clenched his fist and cursed under his breath.

"I'll take her by force then." What should I do?..

"I'm coming with you!" I yelled, facing him.

"Are you sure about that, missy?" He smirked once again.

"Luna! Stay out of this. Don't go with him!" I averted my gaze, looking down at the floor. What the hell was I thinking? But it can't be help. I'd rather give up myself than to give up my dad. But, that was reckless.

"Dad, I wouldn't stand it if this man is threatening you." I gestured at him.

"Well, that is the answer. Don't worry, she'll be safe.. for now." I glared at him while I clenched my fist. I can't show him my weakness. Not this time.

"I'll be fine, Dad. I can handle myself. I'm your girl." I grinned at him and he gave me a weak smile.

I sighed. What the hell I was thinking..