Double the change

Tigress and Po eventually reached the Valley of Peace where they walked through the square and were greeted by a few villagers. They stopped to say hi, but then continued on towards the Jade Palace.

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" Po asked Tigress.

"Train," came the immediate answer. "And figure out how I'm going to work out seeing Dai in conflict with my training schedule."

"I guess just ask Shifu."

"I was planning on that."

The two made their way over to the stairs, passing Scorpion by as she ventured over to the noodle shop.

"Good morning, you two," she called over with a wave.

"Hey," Po called back. "How, uh, how's your day going?"

"Just fine, sweetheart."

She then disappeared into the noodle shop, allowing Po and Tigress to go over and climb the stairs.

"Getting along with Scorpion any better?" Tigress asked.

"A little, but I'm still working on it," Po admitted.

"What are you doing for the rest of the afternoon?"

"I was planning on relaxing. Though...if you want a sparring partner for training...."

Tigress smirked at him. "Oh good," she replied. "Someone I can actually beat up."

Po playfully gasped and put a hand to his heart. "Beat me up?" he sighed. "You insult me, Master Tigress."

"Come on, Po. You and I both know that you can't beat me unless you stay focused. Which is rare."

"I sense a challenge afoot!" Po cried, folding his arms with a grin.

"Perhaps," Tigress replied as the two reached the top of the stairs and entered the Jade Palace.

"Well in that case...challenge accepted!"

The two walked across the Jade Palace grounds and over to the slope that would lead them to the training hall and it's grounds. As they began their ascent, Tigress spotted Monkey and Mantis sneaking around in the opposite direction.

"What are you two doing?" Tigress asked, not bothering to turn her head.

"SHHH!!!!" Monkey whispered loudly. "Don't blow our cover!!!"

"What are you doing?" Po asked suspiciously, turning to look at the mischievous pair.

"We were spying on Shifu and Mei-Ling," Mantis answered, lowering his voice. "Just don't tell them we said that; they said specifically to leave them be."

The two then snickered and darted in the opposite direction and disappeared around the corner.

"Well that's a new one," Po commented. "Where are Shifu and Mei-Ling?"

"Probably in the Sacred Hall of Warriors," Tigress guessed.

Her and Po went up the slope and walked to the Training Hall where they proceeded to open the gate. As they walked inside, Po was immediately greeted by a hard whack on the head.

"OOOWWWW!!!" Po yelled.

"Oh, sorry, Dragon Warrior," Shifu said, lowering his stick. "I thought you were Monkey and Mantis."