Daily routine

There is a dream.. a home, a car, a loving partner, money and a bunch of loved ones to call a family..
have you ever imagined whats life beyond these routinely desired list of life!

what we humans are actually capable is way beyond making a family and making a good living within the premises to what our society is bounded within..

just remember the last time you were carefree and gave a damn to life and life like issues!! I bet these kinda moments are barely in our mason jar memories..
we humans are so much engrossed into being social have been far away from what's called to live a life.. all we are these days is being alive..

why is it that we everybody is expected to have a decent affair and settle down making family after studies!! why can't we live our lives to fullest regardless of the consequences!!

honestly!! making family and being social are just not a matter of humanbeing as a social animal.. what would your bank account do when your old and are not even capable of handling your senses!!

so this is to every humanbeing out there:

just don't let your soul die a virgin! try everything! and don't let your soul deprived of even tinniest portion of experience and thrill life has to provide.