chapter 4

Hey tnx so much for making time to read my story I am a bit slow cause I am busy with blog stuff anyway I can check it out girlpeer.wordpress.com  and pls share this story comment ...😘😘😘

As I entered into the cafe,the place was full of many people and photographers, I quickly hide my face whit my work cap enter the changing room to do a little make up that will hide my appearance." Hey" I here a deep voice behind me, I turned around and saw a tall buff guy with brown spike hair and a light brown eye and a lot of tattoo that traced down his body.At  that moment in time I was already falling in love and I snap out if it. "Hi, so you work here right, nice to meet you" "hey and you are Casey right , you look really familiar, I don't know where but you look like Crystal the model."yeeeehh I guess" okay I didn't really understand what he meant by I was Casey I really wanted to say I was Crystal and you are standing in front of the sexy model but my mind took me back to the meeting and I remembered I was meant to be in disguise.
I quickly snap out of it."so can you show me around" " you didn't even brother to ask me for my name" "sore.." "it's Hayes anyway nice too meet you Casey so let's begin the tour"

It's a bit short so sorry guys I will update sonner  or later