Stay (A Harry Styles Fanfic)

Kylie's P.O.V

I stood outside waiting impatiently for my mom to pick me up from work, it's 12:00pm and my shift ended at 11:45am. If she didn't come soon I'm going to start walking, the walk isn't that bad anyways its only 15 minutes away walking distance.

I was waiting and waiting. Where was she? Time passed and I began to walk home.

I'm pretty sure I'm almost there I've been walking for a pretty long time.

I began to think, why didn't she pick me up? Did she forget about me? What if something happened to her? I guess she just fell asleep.

I hear footsteps. Where is it coming from? I have this weird feeling in my body that someones following me. I start to speed walk. Then i hear the footsteps getting closer and faster. I ran for my life and luckily my house is right across the street.

"KYLIE!" I hear someone call. How do they no my name. "KYLIE!!" The voice was closer. Someone taps me. I do a stupid thing and turn around checking who it is. Thank god its my best friend, Giselle!

"What the hell! You scared the shit out of me!" I said to her in a serious tone.

"I know it was pretty funny." she said. "Why are you here anyways Giselle?"

"I can't enjoy a walk with my best friend? I took a jog around the block and saw you walking so i went after you." I didn't reply.

Instead of going straight home we walked to Starbucks, after all it was only 5 minutes away from my house. We reached Starbucks and i knew what i wanted.

"Hi how may I help you?" A guy said with a smile. When he smiles you can see his dimple coming out, oh was he attractive! He had curly hair that made him look even cuter. Snap out of it Kylie! I just broke up with my boyfriend Jake, I can't be already in love. I looked at Giselle, i can tell she thought he was attractive too.

"Hi sorry can I have 2 Cotton Candy frappes?"

"Coming right up!"

We waited about 2 minutes and they were ready! We said thank you and walked out, as we were walking to my place i felt a paper underneath my frappe.

•AUTHORS NOTE•

How do you guys feel about this so far? Tell me what i should add and tell me what i should take away. This is my first time writing a fanfic. Should I continue? Please vote and comment, it'll really help!