Zanevis pt 1 a new crush

Zane P.O.V

I was at Aphmau's house playing with the ponies. Then after about 10 minutes of the tea party THAT APHMAU FORCE ME TO DO Yes that's true 😅. Any ways when Aph went to go check I stoll some cupcakes and ate it (hehehe). "Zane it's for you!" That was weird, I never had some one come here for me? "Ok I'll be there in a minute!" I cleaned the left-over's of cupcake frosting on my face and went downstairs.

Aphmau P.O.V

When I opened the door and see..........Garoth? "Hey Garoth? What chew need?" I asked him. "Is Zane here?" Y-Yeah I'll get him for you just give me a moment ok." I tell him, after I call Zane I see him come downstairs, "Who is it Aph? Oh, it's you...😐" Zane said very upset. "H-hey baby brother, can I talk to you, in private?" "Sure I guess?" I leave the room to go talk to Kawaii~Chan about Zane scene she liked him...

Zane P.O.V

"So what do you want Garoth?" "I know...." he said sadly "K-know about what?" I asked him. "I know that your ga-" before he could finish I yelled out loud.."SO WHAT DO YOU JUDGE ME NO ONE WILL LIKE ME ANY WAYS SO WHATS THE POINT!!!!!!" as I yelled out loud I started to tear up. So after Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan came down stairs "Zane~Senp- Kawaii~Chan means Zane~Kun, what happened?" "WHAT HAPPENED????!?!? ARE YOU HURT?" They screamed. I teared up and left the house and went to my own........

Hope u enjoyed that there be more soon and when I mean "soon" I mean like in 2 hours later lol by