Zanevis pt 3 The Kiss~

Zane P.O.V

It was day like any other and I was at my house. Aphmau was going to come over do we can talk or watch are show together. She was the only person that brought me happiness in my life of people ignoring me, hatered, depression and much more. When I hear a knock on the door..... That bregins me happiness. I open the door hoping to see Aphmau but I see........ Travis? "H-hey Zane!" He said as I stared depply into his dark green eyes....... "Hey Travis how are you?" "IM FINE WHAT ABOUT YOU?!??!??!" He said as he seemed worried about something.

Travis P.O.V

I stare at his eye,  his light, sky blue, eye. I was staring at him like a werido. EH WHAT WAS I DOING,  IM SUCH A STUPID LITTLE IDIOT UG. I, couldn't take it any more and I broke... "Uh, Travis... Are you OK?" He said worried. "Ug screw it." "Screw what? " I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

Zane P.O.V

When Travis kissed me I was in shock, but soon melted into the kiss. (It was all I ever wanted...)

Garoth P.O.V

I was going to visit Zane. I went to his house and saw the door was opened so I went in (being the freaking door breaker of My Street I was) I yelled out "ZANE?! "...... no answer.... I yelled again "ZANE?!" No answer do I went to his room. But what I saw was horrifing... "ZANE WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS PERV?!?!??!?!?!" I yelled in anger. "N-nothing Garoth, we're doing nothing heh... " said a scared Travis. What I see is Zanr on the bed... With Travis making out.

Travis P.O.V

I was so terrified when I saw Garoth standing in front of me and Zane. "ZANE WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS PERV?!?!??!?!?!" Garoth yelled "N-nothing Garoth, we're doing nothing heh... " I said with shock in my voice because he is seeing me and Zane on his bed making out. "GET YOUR PERVY LIL HANDS OFF MY LITTLE BROTHER YOU, YOU, PPPEEEEERRRRRVVV!!!!!!!! " "mep" I ran out of Zanes house and strate to Aphmaus house.