5

I thought of running after him, but then I thought that he would come to me if I let him calm himself down. He didn't know that I tried to protect him. So I sat down onto the couch. The loft was amazing. I then, after sitting there for fifteen minutes, I went up and knocked on Cael's door. I heard something sliding over the floor and found a note saying "leave me alone, I can't anymore. You hurt me and I don't know if I can look into your face at the moment without breaking out in tears or punching you" under the door. I took it and slid down the door whilst crumbling it in my hand. I started tearing up again. But right there my phone rang. "Who's there?" I asked grumpily. "Come to room 999. I have something I want you to take care off." Kazuya that bastard.

I got up, swiped my tears off my face and went to the room 999.

I was let in immediately and Kazuya showed me to sit down. "Listen, there's a jeweller at Roddenhall that smuggles some rare goods. I want you to bring me some and fuck up anyone that's in the way." He said. "Fine. Where's the equipment?" I asked dryly. He pointed to the right. "Take anything you need." He said. I walked over and took a coat with hood, two knives and a gun with me. "I'm out." I said and left.

I was a good Yakuza; my parents always wanted me to be the next head of the Clan. They trained me and I now had the time to show what I got.

I went straight to Roddenhall. Some cars where standing outside the warehouse. Here it should be. I climbed onto a roof and watched. Then I heard a clicking sound behind me. Fuck. "Get up." Some guy held a gun to my head. Shit. I cautiously grabbed a knife under the coat and turned around. I let the knife slip into my sleeve. Some guy in a red coat held a gun in my direction. I held my hands up, trying to let him think that I was defeated. Then I moved forward and kicked the gun out of his hand. I jumped off the roof, into a pile of trash. In the shadow I ran to the warehouse and sneaked inside. I hid behind a door and listened if anything was going on. I spied out the hiding spot and saw that the jeweller was checking on his goods and had his back turned my way. I stepped out and started walking towards him. "Hi there." I said to catch his attention. I was literally looking really sinister; a cigarette between my lips, wearing a coat in black and with hood, putting on black gloves.

I felt even more evil than expected.

"What is it? You're the Iva Clan?" he asked. "Yeah. So let's get over with this and make a deal." I said.

"Fine. Come take a look at the things I have." He pointed to the box he was examining. I walked over and took a look at it for maximum five seconds then I told him to give me everything he had. He but it in a chest and handed it to me. There I heard steps. I turned around and it was the same guy as before. I didn't even try to get involved with him for longer than some minutes so I shot him in the arm right away. He fell over and there I saw his white hair flash - white, long, silky hair. I rushed over.

Who was he? I hoped that it wasn't Cael, I almost prayed for it...

It was a guy who looked like Cael. But it wasn't him. His amber eyes were glistening with anger. "So you're the bastard that picked up my brother..." He picked up his gun with the still intact arm and held it into my direction. "Take me to him." He ordered and stood up. His arm was wounded pretty badly. "Follow me then." I said. Carrying the chest and guiding that dangerous guy outside, I slowly memorized all the escape options I had. I walked him to the car, put everything to the right place and then got the first aid kit to stop his bleeding. "Give me your arm." I said dryly, the cigarette still hanging out of the corner of my mouth. "Don't touch me, bastard." He hissed. "Listen, dipshit. If you want to make it alive to your brother, you must let me stop your bleeding; otherwise you'll bleed out before we reach the quarter. And stop holding up the gun. I won't harm you." I tried to say as calm as possible. After looking at me for some time he finally handed the gun to me and let me stop the bleeding.

Then I got in and started the engine. "So tell me who you are." I said after some time. "I guess I could do that. I'm Vin, the eldest of our family. Cael is my little brother and he was chased away by father. I'm here to talk to him." He said and stared into the night. "Okay. So I'm Kay. I'm a Yakuza by contract and against my will. I don't know whether Kazuya will like it that I brought you along or not. The best would be if Cael and I could flee..." I said.

"Hmpf." He turned his head away.

Soon we reached the headquarters. "Up we go." I said and walked to the door. "I don't know if he wants to see me." He said and followed me.

Something severe was incoming...

---------

Tried this storyline. That Idea with the Yakuza wasn't he best I had. What do you think about it?

- xoxo Jasmin