Acceptance Letter and TOC

Rose Cross Academy

1100 Bidwell Street

Vancouver, British Columbia

CANADA

Dear Student,

I am pleased to inform you that the Office of the President of the United States has made a recommendation to the Order of the Rose Cross for your admission to the Rose Cross Academy, Western Cross (Canada), for the upcoming academic year. I am pleased to offer you this formal Letter of Admission for use with Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Membership in the Order of the Rose Cross begins with your four-year enrolment in the Dreamer program at the Rose Cross Academy to commence September 2, 2015. The Dreamer program is extremely rigorous as each student must pass exceptional mental, physical, and academic challenges in order to be accepted into this prestigious society. I hope the guidance and training we provide will help you to succeed in your newfound career.

You are about to take your first step into an education unlike any you have experienced previously. As a student of the Rose Cross, you will face many hardships—I ask that you ponder your acceptance to the Rose Cross Academy with great care and reflection.

Exorcist Charles Nevin, Professor of Demonology, will be your team commander. He will be responsible for organizing your missions and academics, and ensuring your safety while acting as an officer of the Rose Cross. Please contact Professor Charles Nevin once you receive this Letter of Admission to begin your onboarding. He may be reached by the ethods indicated in your Welcome Package.

Let me join the entire Western Cross in welcoming you to the Rose Cross Academy. We look forward to meeting you in September.

Yours sincerely,

Grand Master Wolfgang J. Rosenkreuz

Headmaster, Rose Cross Academy

Western Cross (Canada)

Contents

The Forest

1. Demons and Dim Sum

2. A Few Arms and a Leg

3. Eat Your Problems for Breakfast

4. School Daze

5. Demonology 101

6. Elysium Blues

7. Show No Fear

8. God, Save the Children

9. Below

10. This Little Piggy

11. The Blood and the Bone

12. Ghost Box

13. Under Glass

14. Red

15. . . . Is Through His Stomach

16. Growl

17. Burn Your Fear

18. Mr. Grimm

19. Hide and Go Die

20. Easy Act to Follow

21. Go Climb a Tree

22. To the Dawn, To the Hale Sky Above

23. Dark Shame

24. Hello, My Name Is You

25. It Is Not the Weapon Nor the Skill