Truth prevails

Chapter 1:

I don't really care who I am or what I do because I know that one day I will be a somebody. So a little bit about me i'm the hooligan in Grange Mill Academy but " The Gang " are so POPULAR!!!! Shanea and Charlene are so gorgeous but me on the other hand I'm the total opposite. Life can be really compressed when your a lowlife. But enough about me let me just tell you about "THE GANG". By the way I'm Shareen Reeds.

Chapter 2: " Get up or you'll be late for school"

Mum shouted. I groaned and turned away horrified of school. Everyday was a step closer to being a hobo with no life or friends. I was sleepy and wanted some peace and quiet but unfortunately you don't get that in the Reeds family. Mum shaked me and I tried to wake me up. I got up and trudged to the toilet. I brushed my teeth and ate. I got out of my black polka dot pyjamas and pulled on my dress. My snowy golden- hair flung onto my face. I put my shoes on and was ready to go to school. I walked to school, miserable that people were so exceptional than me . " How can this be ?" I thought to myself but the questions kept floating around my head without any answer. As I entered the school gates, I walked with my head hung down, not meeting anyones eyes and continued to walk to my locker. Nudge nudge! "Don't touch me!" I whispered but the aggravating person kept poking me. A voice roared effectively at me which reduce my confidence.

" Did you just talk to me like that?" Charlene said annoyed.

" Yes!" I said not taking any consideration of what " The gang" was doing.

" Look at me when I AM TALKING TO YOU" she shouted furiosly.

Shanea slapped my glowing red cheeks, but I didn't feel anything only numbness. I was purely relieved when they left. The feeling of that incident left me depressed. The bell rang and it was time to get to our lessons, but unfortunately at this time of the day "the gang" are always in my classes. Sad, right? Anyway, I headed of to science trying not to provoke Charlene or Shanea nevertheless they provoked me .

" Miss Roberts, Shareen is sending notes about me."

" No miss I'm not I swear!

" Miss Roberts if you don't send her out of this class my mum will sack you as she is the principle of THIS STUPID SCHOOL, NOW SEND HER OUT" screamed Shanea vigorously.

" All right don't be angry dear I will send her out ." said Miss Roberts unwillingly.

So what happened to me? Well, I was sent out of the class for the wildest purpose, for a bloody lie. Just because Shanea's mum is the principle of this school does not give her an opportunity to make lies about me which will then go on my report. She is SO ANNOYING.....

Chapter 3: 

Well next week is parents evening and sure my mum will kill me if she found out that I was kicked out of the class. AAAAGGGH! This is so unfair! A thought kept on wondering around in my head. "Come on Shareen do  your English homework is to do an essay about who you are."  

So I  have to do an essay! Oh man! I asked my mum if she knew about "dad" .Mum froze. For a second she looked terrified. Then her face went solid like concrete. No emotions.When I was younger it was easy. I'd just write down the obvious stuff like: I am Shareen Reeds. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. But now the teachers expect you to describe your personality or appearance. Hard work!! I really needed a break all that thinking was  tiring my mind just  like my brain just ran a marathon. How can anyone work out who they are, unless they know  where they come from. My dad left my family when I was three. I went upstairs totally freaked out why mum was staring at me in a weird way. I went upstairs and forgot about what happened. I was soooo bored that I found a website that helped drug addict- dads. I saw my name next to a man  that  had bony cheeks. His smile was forced and unwilling. His personality was too vague. For a dad like that he would never keep a secret . I texted Elsie .

"C U l8r?"

"Yh man!"

she  replied delighted but did not know what was lying ahead.

Chapter 5:

" Hi Els . You may consider me as weird but look my name is next to that skinny guy." She gasped horrified of what she saw.. 

" We should go check it out  because it says here that he works in The Restir Restuarant which is in North west London, Frisceffer Road." I stared at her cold hard but she didn't bother. Elsie just wanted to check the plcae out so I followed her idea not taking any  consideration of the risks I was taking. I told my mum that I was going to Westfield but instead a whole world of unimaginable scenes layed before us as we took the cab. I kinda feel sorry for Elsie as her both parents died but still wanted to help. She l brought £146 with her and I brought £178 that I took of my mother. The journey took long but the elegant indigo sky gleamed into my eyes creating a vivid image. At last we were there. A wealthy man with a golden floroushing coat stared me in the eye, I looked away horrified of the traumating devil that stood before me. He grabbed me and ...... told me that I was his daughter!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!