Chapter 1: Meet Gia & Rita

Gιανσииι "Gια"

"Mwommy pwease don't goo," I whined as my mother was packing her things. All I remember is her kissing me and my baby sister. I remember seeing my dad pull up in front of the house and getting out.

"Dwaddy pwease don't let mwommy leavee," I screamed. He tried to reach for her but she punched him and raised her middle finger as the police escorted her to the airport.
"MWOMMY," I screamed. I turned and heard someone calling my name.

16 уєαяѕ ℓαтєя

"G wake up your having a bad dream G," I felt someone shaking me and calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw my younger sister Rita in front of me.

"Hey Rita," I said groaning.
"Well good morning G,"
"Another bad dream,"
"Yeah," she said comforting me in her arms. Ever since I can remember I've always had these dreams about my mom and my dad. They're both gone now but I constantly have flashbacks.

My mom was Italian and she immigrated illegally so she was told that either she'd have to marry our father or go back. She decided to go back because she said she couldn't handle his lifestyle.

I never understood what she meant until now. My dad was the occasional drug dealer and I guess he's making it big now but I wouldn't know. He left us right after my mom was deported. He was living the fast life and moms couldn't handle the sh*t he was putting her through, and I understand.

What I don't understand is why she couldn't of just moved away and took us with her instead of leaving us with my druggie aunt and my cousin Emmanuel. But, whatever happens happens for a reason so I just let it go.

I got out of my sisters embrace and turned on the shower. I let the water get hot as I brushed my teeth and put a facial on. I put on the timer as I plugged up my curling iron and went in my closet for an outfit. My dad not being here did change my life but he didn't leave us empty handed. He left my sister and I a car and a couple mil in the bank that we kept locked away from aunt who will take anything just to get high. But just cause he left us money doesn't fill the empty part in my heart that aches for a father figure.

I picked out some black Hollister sweats with purple detailing, a black tank and my purple, black and white Retro 5's. I got undressed and got in the shower. I scrubbed off the facial and wet my hair so it was kinky. I stepped out the shower and dried off my blond hair and grabbed a towel. I lotioned up and got dressed. I ironed out my hair. I grabbed my Obey purple and black beanie and pulled it on. I met Emmanuel downstairs and jumped on his back.

"Hey cuzzo,"
"Man getcho 2000 pound a** off me,"
"Ok no love," I went in the kitchen and fixed some breakfast. I waited on Rita to come on so we could leave when Emmanuel momma came bustin through the door lookin like she got hit by a bus and it backed over her 5 times.

Rita came down the steps in the same outfit as me.
"So I guess you tryna look like Mac-Daddy G," I laughed at how alike we look. People always ask if we're twins but we're 2 years apart.

We both have long curly black hair. We both have big brown eyes, dimples and light skin but I dyed my hair honey blonde and I'm taller. She's 5'4 and I'm 5'7. We also have whole different personalities. I'm a ticking time-bomb and I blame that on my parents, I play basketball and hang with boys since I haven't found a girl who's a good friend. Rita is a listener and consoler, she's not quick to fight like I am but she will beat that a** if she need to. She's a girly girl unlike me and she's a cheerleader. She has a girlfriend, yes she's gay, and she hangs with a lot of girls. But we do both have 2 things in common and that is matching tattoos and we'd both die for each other at anytime. I love baby sister and I will never let her go EVER!.

RíԵɑ

I walked downstairs and came face to face with my drugged up aunt

"Rita lemme hold a dollar," she said smiling in my face.
"Getcho community d*ck hoe stank breath, everybody hate Chris a** away from me," I said holding my nose and walking to my older sister who was about to cry she was laughing so hard. I hate this woman she come in at any time of the night, don't take care of Emmanuel and caught herself about to steal from us.

I grabbed a poptart and went upstairs to grab my backpack and Nokia Lumia. Everyone got the Galaxy and IPhone but the Nokia take bomb a** pics !. I grabbed some studs off my dresser and ran downstairs out the door to catch up with my sister and Manny(Emmanuel). I got in the back as I unlocked my phone. I saw that I had 10 texts from a whole bunch of girls. Yes I may be gay but I gets the hoes. I finally found the text I was looking for

Baee❤️😘😍: good morning baby
Me: hey bae
Baee❤️😘😍: can you believe we bout to be sophmores
Me: Ikr but meet me at the quad at like 8:50

I'm not the kind to get into the girls I'm with but my girl Kalissa makes me feel special even though it probably won't last I still like to make her feel special. That's why I got her a ring with her name engraved in it for her birthday.

We pulled in and I got out and went straight to my locker to meet up with my bestfriend Corey. She's gorgeous and I used to have a crush on her but I lost it when she told me she wasn't ready for that type of relationship. I respected that and she opened up to me finally telling me she was ready but I had already made it official with Kalissa and I don't cheat unless you push me.

I looked at Corey and she had a worried look on her face. I pecked her lips and continued to open my locker. I looked at her again and she had that same look on her face.
"What's wrong Corey,"
"You really wanna know,"
"Yeah, what's wrong," I said concerned.
"This," she took out her phone and showed me a picture of Kalissa kissing some other chick while grabbing her butt. I know Corey wouldn't lie and she respected our relationship.
"I been waiting for her to f*ck up so I could have you," she said pouting. I smiled and put my arm around her waist.

She blushed and I turned the corner down the hall coming face to face with Kalissa and the chick she was kissing. Kalissa's smile faded as she looked from me to Corey.
"Really bae," Kalissa said mugging Corey.
"Bae don't ever let bae slip off yo toungue when you're referring to me,"
"Excuse you don't disrespect Kalissa like that,"
"I can disrespect anyone who disrespects me by cheating I told you from the jump that if you cheated you were going to easily be replaced don't let yo friend let you act brand new," I said.

Kalissa looked like she was about to cry which means I did my job. I don't do disrespectful females because once you slip up the next one will gladly take your place.
"We done you can delete my number forget us, your dead to me," I said as Corey smirked causing Kalissa to break down crying. I walked to class feeling better now that I have my bestfriend by my side. I'm never going to f*ck up with her EVER !.