Chapter 3:

3 months later

Gιανσииι "Gια"

I woke up and got in the shower too ready to go to school. Dayla, Daylen and I had planned to dress alike. If you're wondering who Daylen is then he's a FINE a** n*gga who is also Dayla's older brother. I'm kinda crushing on him because he can BALL and because he's too fine and sweet. Together we were gonna wear our:

Raptors Sneakerhead T-Shirt, cargo khaki's and Raptor beanie with our black,red and blue 7's.

I washed my hair and decided to wear it curly. I grabbed my phone and about 2000$ for the mall today. I grabbed some poptarts and met everyone in the car. I drove off heading to school. I met up with all my friends. We went through 1-4 period clowning and then headed to lunch.

I sat down next to Daylen who pulled me into his lap while Dayla held hands with Cam and Killa and
Ross who sat alone. We were all planning on going to the mall and having fun.

The rest of school was a blur as we all packed into Ross' escalade and headed to the mall. We all split up, Me and Daylen, Cam and Dayla and Ross and Killa. I headed to finish line first grabbing a pair of glows and setting them on the counter with some Griffeys. I decided to pay debit with them but when I slid my card it didn't go through. I did it a couple times but it didn't work so I just paid cash. I was spending about 1000$ for Rita for clothes. I grabbed a ton of Hollister and Aero sweats and I got some outfits from Wet Seal before I ran out. I walked out with a whole trunk full of clothes. I went in the house after we were all dropped off and walked to Rita's room and saw her balled on the bed.

"Rita Pita what's wrong," she looked up at me and I noticed she had been crying.
"Aunty,"
"What she do now," I said tying my hair up bout ready to fight her.
"She stole all our money and now she's gone. She left a note and taped 300$ on it," I was beyond heated now. I had 15,000 dollars saves in my debit account and now it's gone and replaced by a mere 300$. Now I have to get a job and so does Rita if we want to stay fed and clothed. Manny was nowhere to be found and for all I know he could be anywhere.

I got out some food to cook chicken alfredo and started. Once I was finished I made some garlic bread and salad. I hope we both find jobs and soon because if not we might not have a full meal like this in a long time.

UNKNOWN

"FIND THAT B*TCH and kill her and whoever is left take them she's not gonna mess with my money and then try to leave and bounce," I yelled this chick was about to pay and the sad part about it is that it was my own fam.

Rita

I cried all night knowing that our money was gone. I had some good news and bad news though. I found us jobs but they weren't the best ever. It was a on-the-low strip club. Not a lot of people knew about it but we have to pay our bills plus not knowing where Manny is. I got a stripping job while Gia will bartend and be a waiter. I feel real bad about this but I gotta do what I gotta do.

"G I need to tell you something,"
"What is it," she said eyes wide.
"I got us jobs but not the best," a smile crept across her face.
"What is it," she said a little to over excited.
"Well ill be stripping and you'll bartend/waiter to people I'm sorry but someone approached me asking me would I like the job," her smile faded as she nodded her head agreeing to do the job. we started tonight and I was kind of worried but I need this money for us.

4 hours later

We pulled up at 10:00 to get ready and do our hair and get dressed. I went straight to the back to meet up with the boss. I knocked on his door while he was in the middle of gettin it with the girl on his lap. She was FINEE. I smirked at her and he looked at me evilly.

"So Rita is it," he said with a Southern accent.
"Yeah," I said.
"Sit down," he said pointing to a bed in his office.
"So I need to start today" I told him
"You really want this job,"
"Yes very much," he tapped the girl on his lap to sit up as he zipped up his pants. He whispered in her ear and she came near me going in a closet and leading me to a bathroom.

"I'm Cherry and DJ in there wants you to put this on then report back to his office but he said I can have some with you," she said yanking at my shirt pulling it off. She undid my bra and pulled my pants down. She started rubbing and kissing me and it really felt good. I got dressed and reported to his office again. I felt bad because I knew that this was going to interfere with Corey and I's relationship and I feel like I just got her.

"So I see you got aquatinted with Cherry good because I've heard you like girls so that's who you'll be privately performing with in Room 22. You to should learn to get along," he smirked as he sent us off. I went to the front as I saw my sister mixing up drinks, so I approached her and sat on a bar stool.

"How's it goin,"
"I actually like this a lot better then being up there,"
"I'm glad your comfortable," I scoffed trying to hide me envy. She lifted up my chin and gazed into my eyes.
"Why do you seem so uncomfortable," She asked. Before I could answer Cherry called me to the back into a red room with a couch with a pole in the middle.
"Maybe we should practice a little before we start together," she said as she smiled biting her lip. Before I even knew what was going on I was already out of my clothes and I knew I would regret it. I tried so hard to make this feel right but I knew it was wrong in every way.