What Jack and Kate did to Jenna (Acceptance)

Smut warning. There is smut you have been warned.

Jenna's POV

"So tell us Jenna what was your family like?" Kate says spinning a whip.

"No!" I scream back.

I feel the chair pushed to the floor the blood starts to rush to my head.

"Is that comfortable Jenna?" She taunts.

"It doesn't matter I'm not telling you anything." If I could cross my arms that is exactly what I would be doing.

I hear a crack and pain surges on my back. I scream out in pain. What the heck.

"So Jenna did you have any siblings?" Kate walks around me, whip swishing as she goes by.

"I'm not telling you anything!" I yell and another crack hits me. "Stop it! Please you can't do this to me!" I'm like my mum why does this have to happen.

"I'll stop if you tell me what I want to know." I can hear her smirking.

"You're not Joe or Beth to don't deserve to know." I say oh if Stampy and Sqaishey where her I would be so happy I would be saved.

"You're right I'm not two blabbering idiots who talk to there computers." She laughs "but you should fear me."

Crack

Crack

Crack

"Why where you put up for adoption Jenna? Is it because no one likes you?"

I don't respond. She doesn't deserve to know my story. She is just like my dad everything that I hate.

"You know we are running out of time. If you don't answer you will have a harsher punishment." She presses the whip to my back. Tears prick at my eyes.

"You. Are. Not. Family."

"You going to answer me Jenna?"

"No I hate you!" I yell.

"Ok that's it. Jack your needed." Chills go down my spine. What's happening.

"You should have answered the questions." He whispers harshly in my ear. A tear runs down my face.

I feel as I'm tied and I can't move anymore. I try to wiggle free but it doesn't work. I'm pulled out of the chair and tied down again.

I scream as I feel my close being ripped off. No I can be like my mum. "I NEED HELP!" I scream.

He then puts a cloth in my mouth so I can't scream out. I continue to have tears roll down my face. Why does this have to happen.

"You will learn next time to answer us. Now you don't have a chance." Kate says.

What happened we where just having ice cream the other day. She helped me with my panic attack. Jack was just an all around nice guy and they seemed like the perfect people eventho I was trying to deny it. But now I'm here.

I fell him go in me and I scream tears run down my cheeks.

In

Out

In

Out

In

Black

~.~

I'm being shaken. My body hurts and my back is stinging. Why am I in pain? I open my eyes and Jack is starting down at me. I then remember what happened.

I'm no longer tied on the bright side. But what happened to me when I was passed out what did he do?

"If you tell anyone about this you will regret everything." He says spitting in my face. "Do you understand."

"Y-y- yes." I studder.

"Good lets get you to your home." He says putting air quotes around home.

I can't wait to get home and sleep even if it's only 3 in the afternoon.