Starting And Departing

He left because he thought I was acting different; not my usual self. In my opinion, I thought I hadn't changed and have been fine, I guess that wasn't the case. I kind of wish I hadn't yelled the things I had at him, it was all a bit uncalled for, but what he said to me really changed my perspective on myself. Now whenever I see him, he doesn't even look at me, not even for a second.

I feel different, because he's not around me anymore, I can't touch him like I used too, or get his usual cute smiles or kisses sent to me everyday. I never knew how much I loved him until that bad day happened. But I understand now why he left, I need to change.

Harry kept me stable and happy, now that I don't have him or his love, you could say I'm broken, I guess.

We haven't talked for weeks and I feel more guilty everyday, like I'm the reason he's not his cheerful self everyday. Maybe someday we can actually talk and I can apologize to him but that time apparently is not now...

I'm Alex, 20, average looking, tall, boring and unappealing to half the population of the world but apparently to Harry I had something special, just one thing. Or else he wouldn't have been mine. But he was and now he's gone, but I just don't know yet what I've done.