Chapter 1

'Silence. Finally everything is silent. No more people to deal with' I think as my vision begins to fade as I lie on the cold bathroom floor. I feel my grip loosen on the empty pill bottle I hold in my right hand. It rolls onto the ground as my last grip to life fades. Black. Everything is black.

My eyes lazily open. The light is blinding. I can't see for shit.

"Where am I?" I groan. The pain inside me is unbearable. My eyes begin to adjust to the bright light.

"Am I.. Am I in the hospital?" I say as load as I currently can.

"Doctor! Doctor! She's awake!" I hear a familiar female voice scream. It was my older sister. Ever since my mom died leaving just me and my sisters she had been taking care of us. Our dad left when I was 7, my older sister was 11 and my younger sister was 4.

"Alexis" I cry out. She turns around. Her long brown hair hits her in the face. Her face is streaming with tears. She runs over and grabs my hand.

"What the fuck were you thinking?! You could have fucking died!" She screamed at me as more tears streamed down her face. She throws her arms around me and continues to cry.

A tall blonde female doctor walks in.

"Hello Alice, how are you feeling?" She questions me.

"I'm fine" I reply.

"No pain?" The doctor asks.

"Nope" I say. I just won't out of here as soon as possible. I look around my room.

"So you have a choice. We can either keep Alice and move her to the mental sector or she can go to therapy." The doctor says to my sister.

My sister looks to me. "I think therapy will be fine. This is her first time.. Hopefully the only time." My sister sighs.

After some paper work and half a day I finally get to leave. I hop in my sisters old Impala. She starts the car and looks over to me.

"Why? Why did you do it?" She says as she begins to cry again.

"I.. I don't know.. I was just so angry at myself.. I wasn't thinking." I cry. My sister leans towards me and hugs me tight.

"Don't ever do that again." She growls sadly.