Chapter 2

"Alice! Wake up!" My little sister Violet yells.

"Ok! Ok." I groan.

It's been 3 months after I tried to end my life. I have been going to therapy twice a week. Yesterday was my final day in therapy. I had been showing tremendous improvement and according to my therapist I was okay now.

Violet sees that I'm getting out of bed and darts out of my room. It's was 5am and she was already ready for school.

"it's my first day of high school Alice! We're gonna be on the same bus!" Violet screams.

"Yep" I smirk. I'm glad she enjoys school.

Today is my first day of senior year and Violets freshman year. Alexis was already at work. 

After eating the breakfast that Alexis made us I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv to the news.

Recently in our city there has been some murders. The last murder before these was 30 years ago. They still have no suspect but so far there has been 3 victims.

As the bus arrival time nears me and Violet head out the house and head towards the bus stop. We arrive just as the bus pulls up. Violet follows me as I head towards the back of the bus. I lock eyes with a boy with dark brown wavy hair and bright blue eyes about my age as me and my sister sit down. Violet takes the window seat like she always does. I sit down next to her still with that boy staring at me. As the last of the kids board the bus I turn around towards the boy and say,

"Take a picture it will last longer"

He smirks as he brushes his hangs through his hair.

"Maybe I will" he says.

He looks down at my Vans  shirt.

"I like your shirt" he smiles.

"Thanks" I laugh as I begin to blush.

'Oh god.' I think to myself as a realize that I have a new crush. 

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Alice. What's your name?" I ask back.

"It's nice to meet you Alice, my names Oliver" he smiles goofily.

I stare into his bright blue eyes. 'He's so perfect.. Ok what's his secret no guy is ever this perfect.' I think to myself. I look down to my feet.

"So are you new here?" I ask Oliver.

"Uh yea my family just moved here in July" he says while scratching his hair.

We chatted a little about ourselves until we got to school. My sister and I got off the bus and not far behind followed Oliver. He smiled and waved as he walked to his class. I waved back. That was the last time I saw Oliver today.